High: Confessions of an Ibiza Drug Mule

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just had a creep and she’s been back to Ibiza a few times over the years

Reactions: 1
I watched the rest of the series last night. I admit some of it scared the crap out of me. You have to be a strong person to cope with the harsh reality of the Ancon prison. Personally I don't think I would have coped with it.
At times her narration didn't quite fit what the show was about so cheapened it a bit, like she wasn't taking it seriously at times.
Having said that I agree that the whole experience has made her who she is today and is possibly a better person because of it. She has definitely learnt from it.
I was going to say she should now go away and live a quiet life with hers sons. However if her story stops others getting into the same position then it's no bad thing that she talks about it from time to time.
I'm glad Mingeula is now home with her family 🙂

On a side note, has she had her lips done since it happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I watched the first episode last night. I thought it was ok. I'm interested enough in the story to stick with it and watch the remaining episodes.
From what ive watched so far, she came across very flippant about the whole thing. She was talking like she had been caught doing a minor offence, not smuggling class A drugs in Peru.
I couldn't warm to her at all but that hasn't put me off watching the rest of the series.

I didn't believe her when she said she thought Lima was somewhere in Spain. Surely you would check that out beforehand and not while watching the flight path on screen on the plane. Seemed a bit unbelievable to me.
On the Lima point this was all agreed to in the space of like 12 hours when she was high on acid- she boarded both planes still high and only started coming down in South America which is why she might not have thought to look it up! Sorry watching it on iplayer a year later 😂

On the Lima point this was all agreed to in the space of like 12 hours when she was high on acid- she boarded both planes still high and only started coming down in South America which is why she might not have thought to look it up! Sorry watching it on iplayer a year later 😂
I am not sure what I think , I do think though that things like this should be taught to teenagers in schools tbh

Anyone know much about the Scottish friend “Parry”? had a wee search through MMs insta but couldnt see if they were still pals.

Reactions: 1
Anyone know much about the Scottish friend “Parry”? had a wee search through MMs insta but couldnt see if they were still pals.
Yeah I wonder if Melissa approved what she said in the doc or if BBC approached them separately? :)

Reactions: 2