Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I have to wonder how much PR work she gets now. She posts the same pose, the same clothes. She was one of the “I’m going to do better as an influencer, fast fashion is bad” crew.
Are these people so insecure that adulation from people who don’t know them is the only thing that keeps them going? I bet there will be another baby soon to get the £ flowing again.

Guiltypleasure

Maybe the husbands earnings pay for the kids school?
I assume if they are living in the parents property it’s at no cost to them.
She spends on clothes but you don’t see them doing lots of expensive days out with the kids or holidays abroad?
it doesn’t scream wealthy to me

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I see she’s got a job in London.
Boredom set in with living in the countryside and the locals not being impressed by someone insta famous or necessity to support the lavish life and lack of paid social media work?
Her tubby mate SurreyMama aka Sarah in Dorset had to get a job too. Poor things! Imagine!

Guiltypleasure

She did a Q&A where she said they had a pretty unique request in that they wanted 2 properties on one piece of land. Having found the house the in laws have purchased, the 2nd property is the former coach house which contains a double garage, machinery store and self contained first floor 2 bed flat. Looks like the double garage is what they are making into the kitchen.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
Already blagging on her home account, and it’s not cheap blagging either. Who the freak pays £600 for a tap?? (Kitchen company she tagged)