HELS IS BACK ADAMS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly that's where family should try to step in somehow. I'm sure they have already .. she talks about her dad a lot. Maybe they don't know what to do with her. It seems all her friends have a learning disability of some sort too. I guess she just wants to be loved. Maybe if she had a little job it might help keep her busy but I guess she doesn't work. So she doesn't really have any structure in her life and gets bored and lonely and thats where the drink comes into play. Poor woman needs help!

Exactly that's where family should try to step in somehow. I'm sure they have already .. she talks about her dad a lot. Maybe they don't know what to do with her. It seems all her friends have a learning disability of some sort too. I guess she just wants to be loved. Maybe if she had a little job it might help keep her busy but I guess she doesn't work. So she doesn't really have any structure in her life and gets bored and lonely and thats where the drink comes into play. Poor woman needs help!
I think from what she says her dad helps her alot. However we don't know if her parents are sprightly being in their 70s and 80s or not to be honest.

At the end of the day she's still an adult.

She said her parents wouldn't be able to cope with her at home. What 70 year old wants to see their 50 year old daughter bring a string of men in for noisy seshes? She's vulnerable but she's very aware of what she's doing.

Reactions: 2
She said her parents wouldn't be able to cope with her at home. What 70 year old wants to see their 50 year old daughter bring a string of men in for noisy seshes? She's vulnerable but she's very aware of what she's doing.
Exactly... She's absolutely aware of things. She understands her parents help, she understands to some point I think that her drinking is a problem.

She maybe vulnerable, have learning difficulties and need extra support. She still is an adult that has a right to make her own decisions and be an independent member of society.

Reactions: 1
Word of warning if you watch her in her old channel there is one where she mentions hospital visit ..so of course I had too look. Although filmed in poor lighting and she phoned an ambulance because drunk and she had an allergic reaction...and couldn't comprehend how to get help. Can't remember if 111 was a thing then but NHS direct would have been..she tries to show the rash but all you see is her boobs through a seethrough top..be grateful for the bad lighting! It's still not nice though!
Have you sent her a message telling her you can see her breasts? Would be good to let her know as she's probably unaware she was exposing herself. I'm not going to look or watch any of her channel as it sounds kind of exploitative. As this is the Rave section I thought it would be a good youtuber recommendation but this is a sad one :(

Have you sent her a message telling her you can see her breasts? Would be good to let her know as she's probably unaware she was exposing herself. I'm not going to look or watch any of her channel as it sounds kind of exploitative. As this is the Rave section I thought it would be a good youtuber recommendation but this is a sad one :(
I reported it to YouTube

The person who started this thread thought it was a complete joke so have no idea why it ended up in a rave section to be honest.

I reported it to YouTube

The person who started this thread thought it was a complete joke so have no idea why it ended up in a rave section to be honest.
Oh good, well done. Yes, agree with you about the OP post, not very respectful of someone vulnerable!

Helen has split up with Chris, apparently he was eating her food and slagging her off in the town. She thinks he'll be back but she doesn't want a relationship right now. She was downing shots like there's no tomorrow :cautious:

Reactions: 3
Helen has split up with Chris, apparently he was eating her food and slagging her off in the town. She thinks he'll be back but she doesn't want a relationship right now. She was downing shots like there's no tomorrow :cautious:
Oh dear poor Hels, and he bought her food, flowers, chocolates, took her out and got her cigarettes too!
Wonder if she actually finds the 'one' who will just pay for everything and support her lifestyle as she wants it to be supported!

Oh I didn't realize he was good to her. She said he was just another Andrew, ie just taking from her. I don't think she will stay single for long, but wish she would, she might get her head a bit clearer.

Reactions: 3
Oh I didn't realize he was good to her. She said he was just another Andrew, ie just taking from her. I don't think she will stay single for long, but wish she would, she might get her head a bit clearer.
I presume that when it's not all give, give give then she's not happy. I presume he's skint because he spends all his money on her!

What made me laugh and it shouldn't but her saying she had £20 to go out with but needs to buy cigarettes and electric. You just know all the money will go on alcohol and possibly cigarettes!

I gather she will be on YouTube later!

Her latest video is disgusting.........absolutely pissed out of her skull waving a condom about and swearing.I have reported this video as its not age restricted and kids could come across it.She really needs help.

OMG,shes talking about getting engaged to Jimmy now,a couple of weeks back it was Chris.You see,she will be with someone else this this time next week.Goodness knows what her son and parents think of her showing herself up,i think i would disown her.

I can't help feel sorry for her though, she is very vulnerable and although she is aware she is doing no good with her drinking I wonder if she has the capacity to be aware of consent in her relationships. Jimmy asked her when she first had sex and she matter of factly said 'it was when that boy abused me' but then went on to say that her first proper time was in a barn with a boy whose she was in love with, 'but nowadays that is called sexual assault, hahaha' so God only knows what happened. She thinks these men are mad about her (she must have said about 3 times in one vlog that Jimmy asked her out) but they seem to be after what she has to offer.

I feel very sorry for her son though and grateful that her parents were able to step in and raise him, otherwise I assume he would have been adopted. There is no way judging from her seshes that she could prioritise the needs of a child.

The condom video is just awful..I can't help but think if my mum was up to that on the internet I'd do something or at least try. Does her son have intellectual challenges ? I just think someone needs to step in. Do you see how she smokes when she's off her head? She's going to cause fire sooner or later.. she's a hazzard to herself. If she dropped it and didn't notice ot fell asleep or something. Ugh :(

This woman needs serious help, she jumps from one man to the next claiming she loves them and they love her. Her alcohol consumption is way out of control, but she's in denial living in a bubble, let's hope the fog in her head clears very soon

Ahhhh I had no idea our Hells had a thread ... she’s a darlo institution for all of the wrong reasons! The rabbit definitely froze to death, poor thing!! I really hope she doesn’t get another one!