HelloItsAmie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if I’ve missed it but couldn’t see one on her. I don’t think she’s harmful but the way her boyfriend kisses her every 5seconds is just 🤮 why doesn’t she tell him to stop?!

Don’t know if I’ve missed it but couldn’t see one on her. I don’t think she’s harmful but the way her boyfriend kisses her every 5seconds is just 🤮 why doesn’t she tell him to stop?!

I agree she seems harmless and he is but it's so annoying. That baby voice he does when he says he loves her is cringe

Ive watched a few of her videos and shes ok. The boyfriend always hanging round her neck and kissing her though :sick:

Her new video 50 ways to show someone you love them is the cringiest thing ive even seen 😂😂😂

She's finally split up with her super clingy boyfriend and hopefully for her sake she will be all the better for it!

Reactions: 1
Wowwww he’s moved on already. Why do these girls date him. He looks n acts like a child. You’d think after all the years w Amie he’d take a break n be single for like a year or so but same already
D2CC8928-F6FF-4A93-AF8D-C218399EAC54.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently Amie cheated or did something to Aaron if you check Aaron’s new gfs tiktok comments she said

Why does she always go for boys who like 15 like he’s an upgrade sorry to say but like they look like secondary schools kids
I mean if that's true then that's not great from Amie. However, she desperately needed to get away from that Aaron his clinginess was absolutely appalling. She should have just ended it properly with him but she was always going to outgrow him I just can't believe it took her so long.

Noticed she's started posting a bit more on her insta lately but nothing on Youtube for some time so I presume she's given that up these days. Looking at her recent photos on insta though, wow... she looks amazing!

Someone check in Amie 😭😭😭

they don’t even live together lol I doubt they have the funds to move out together
A42C770D-D627-4865-8D83-264A8FF27D47.jpeg

Haha poor girl if she said yes. I hope he's learnt not to be so clingy these days. It was genuinely vomit inducing how he used to hang off Amie all the time, kissing her inappropriately frequently etc.

As for Amie I think she is looking absolutely stunning on her insta posts recently. I don't know about anyone else but I've always sensed a bit of a sexual sort of energy to some of her posts, at least she seems to love showing off a lot of flesh. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up on Onlyfans in the future.

Reactions: 2
Sorry for reviving a seemingly dead thread here but Amie's recent posts... Wow she looks incredible! She's seems to have really flourished after getting rid of Mr ultra clingy.