Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I’ve never met her but I’ve always liked her when I’ve read interviews with her and stuff, I think a combination of her marriage breaking down which is so hard anyway and her mental health problems have caused a ‘breakdown’ and she’s spiralled and she’s doing some stupid stuff to make herself feel better about herself/because she feels insecure etc and she either doesn’t have anyone around her to help her or she can’t/wont accept the help. She should go back to corrie!
they weren't married..

Clearly Scott's choice

View attachment 2089746
Came here wondering this!

Somehow I really don't mind her! Yea she's a show pony lol but I do feel like she's a devoted mother. I think a lot of her facial changes are down to ages and the exhaustion of motherhood. She just looks a lot more gaunt rather than the youthful chipmunk look
---
Well then I think they may be back together 😂😂😂or is that an old photo cosshe’s put old photos on from their previous stays when she was 19

TheDuchessx

Chatty Member
I was assuming she was trying on wedding dresses in the shop as they were engaged I think, except her hair was done up in a very clearly wedding style. Also strange pics to show now?
Were her and the girls modelling wedding outfits ever?

Eugenie

She does j
I only have one child so that never happened to me but surely Delilah has to learn that she has a birthday too when the other two don't but why record and post a child who is heartbroken. That is completely out of order 😔
I agree she does have to learn BUT she is probably craving attention because Helen makes it SO obvious the other two are special and she just doesn’t seem to be special to her mum. It’s sad.

Fizz22

VIP Member
I literally never noticed her stomach isn't naturally flat and toned. The belly button placement has only just gave it away.....I'm proper shocked.

Demilee124

Chatty Member
Surely it’s not normal to be that thin after a baby, never mind her third one

She never used to be that thin Pre kids. What’s her secret guys? Anyone no?