Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
Not just saying it because I don’t like him but he’s genuinely one of the most disgusting humans I’ve ever seen - inside and out he’s just gross in every way
He looks like my auntie Tracy after she divorced her husband of 30 years. She dyed her hair dark and cut in a pixie cut, started wearing caps and turned lesbian

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Rose94

VIP Member
My brother in law just came to my house in a faded t shirt and hat 😭 do i banish him now or later, cant believe iv finally seen someone who wears faded and hes a member of my family! So ashamed

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

SC1990

VIP Member
Oh here we go. Peacocking coz she's on the "mUm jUiCe" while Cheat is dipping his wick. Cannot cope with the Turkey tits 🍏🍏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Rose94

VIP Member
I truly think they’re together for convenience at this point. Chet provides the money, and Helen is his personal childcare, cook and cleaner I can’t see Chet being a hands on dad if they split taking them out and looking after them alone multiple times a week so they stay together because it benefits them both. You can’t tell me that there’s actually any genuine love or trust between them

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Sorry but that behaviour in full view with a dildo is fucking discusting….if I was there and my kids saw that mess I’d have said something….im all for hen do fun ….but ffs have some class about ya…… imagine sucking and dry humping a dildo right in front of eggs kids …or is this acceptable normal behaviour for them ??????
not on at all!!!!

Reactions: 17

Rose94

VIP Member
1D758BD0-023A-43D0-9D60-DEEE037B1A64.jpeg

He legit looks like a girl 😂 ffs Helen why are you with this man it baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 15