Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okokok83

“How is it vegaaaaaaaaaaan??” It’ll tell you how Helen, it has no meat or animal products in it. That’s how it’s fucking vegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

• Haha
Reactions: 23

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don’t understand why people are encouraging someone to message Helen? What is the point? All you’re going to do is annoy her, she’s obviously not going to say ‘oh yes I’ll take everything onboard from this one message and change how I live my life’.
Just talk about her on here. I don’t agree with things she posts (Herbalife is a load of shite) but why single her out and message her when there’s a thousand other instagrammers doing the same as her.
Because this thread is about Helen and no other influencers, I don’t see the harm in messaging her when it’s something she is genuinely doing wrong. I’m baffled at the fact she thinks she can get away with continuously scamming people out of money, and I am well aware that one message from a stranger isn’t going to change that but it should at least make her feel guilty and annoy her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Whisper

As if she just called him a cunt in front of their baby and on his IG story. Helen you’re the cunt. His trainers are clean you absolute freak!!!! Have you seen all his comments like “Get your shoes off helens carpet” HE FUCKING PAID FOR THE HOUSE YOU SKET

Lillypot221

She must live the sound of her own voice. Her voice goes through me. Chet chet. Cheeeeet.
Get you're box fresh trainers off you're carpet I've cleaned 100 times this morning so I can be the next Mrs Hinch wannabe.
I'm a sponge and have no money I need this poubtland or asda deal. I need more vegaaaan takeaways. Even though I spend my life on the loo from herbalife shakes.

• Haha

MrsOz

Our children have gone to bed and I’ve had to fake an argument with my husband to come upstairs to keep it ☕ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Samantha129

I’m dying to know why she’s not been posting. And it won’t be because of the fence because we all know she’d be getting Chet to snapchat her thong up her back if it was

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
Ffs Helen put some fucking clothes on no one caaaaaaaaaares. I’m fat but I’m happy just spending time with my child. I’ll lose the weight at some point. Fuck off will ya!

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
All the love island lot are advertising it as well. The script is so obvious once you see a few of them 😆
it’s the same with Iconic London 😖 ‘soooo many of you have been asking me what make up I’ve been wearing in lockdown, and it’s these iconic drops mixed in with my moisturiser, gives a really dewwwy look’ sure hun ✌🏼

• Haha

Samantha129

I hate her recent posts so much. Surely she knows it’s young girls following her. That can be so damaging for them to see ! If I saw her shit like that a couple months giving birth I’d of felt awful. I’ve honestly never disliked someone so much. And it isn’t because she’s annoying and she’s got a massive head it’s because she’s so toxic ! She’s a narcissistic, nasty person. She gives TERRIBLE advice to her ‘followers’ she constantly promotes scam sites (which she must know they are as she always turns off the comments when doing so) and honestly if her head wasn’t so big you just know she’d have it up her own arse. She’s everything wrong with this generation and I hope to god she just gets cancelled. I think it’s incredibly sad that she must be so insecure she has to feed her ego by doing stuff like that. You just know she tells Chet to say that stuff about her when he’s all like ‘wow look at you’ toxic, honestly

And do you know what blows my brains so much. Where’s this girls fucking family and friends ??? Why are people enabling her to be like this ! Why are people close to her not telling her what she is doing is terrible ???

• Heart

Lbear

I've reported her for not declaring adverts or sponsors....why does she think she is exempt?

• Wow

Samantha129

Oh god 😬😬😬😬😬😬 I posted a while back about a (young) girl I know who follows Helen. She weaned her boy early, had him in a jumperoo way too early with him falling asleep in there. tags her in mum juice, bath bottle bed. All that stupid malarkey. And I swear to you she’s morphing into her. Today she’s done a story shouting at her boyfriend for going up the stairs after she’s hoovered. Next shot, her moaning at him for not making the bed then a video of her making her bed. Like this is what I can’t cope with. This is exactly why I think she’s a terrible ‘influencer’ 😬😩

• Sick
Reactions: 19
If she breathes in anymore she's going to fall over. Daft cow. Showing off her 4 stone loss again. Helen it doesn't count when you're counting the weight from having Ocean inside you ffs. She makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19