Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Titntat

VIP Member
Helen's make up 🤔 Ffs your in quaranteen. I've not washed my hair for 5 or wore a bra for 5 days.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He defo wants people to know they have fallen out by dropping subtle hints. Shes 100% pissed him off #thedramamickijustloveit

• Haha

Lilbeautbabes

Surely your ‘before’ picture should not be immediately after having a baby!? It takes months for everything to go back down to ‘normal’ size and she’s out here putting it up as a ‘before’!? No love you literally just walked out of the maternity ward, stripped and took a picture!

• Haha
😂😂😂 recent insta story of them kissing and she says ‘love you’🤢 Think she’s been reading this feed a little to much🤣 you guys are hilarious, I love reading your comments and finding out things I didn’t know about them😂 im nosey

• Haha

Noseyducker_

Helen is a fucking brat end of. She’s grown up without a dad and her mum brought her up on her own. So she treats chet like a piece of shit as I suppose of a defence. She craves attention again because grew up with only one parent. The girl has a lot wrong with her. I don’t believe she’s insecure I believe she fucking loves herself. She is self obsessed I mean who actually videos themselves with tears or balances the phone on the bath to play with their child & video it. LOL weird. Couldn’t even see the child either but again that’s helen all about helen.. wants to show off her body. My little boy was born 3 days before helen and seeing her regular “weight loss” pics & videos is starting to FUCK ME OFF

varyingborders

VIP Member
I can believe all of this. Just before he got her pregnant he was having sex on the regular with my cousins best friend, then when Helen got pregnant he stopped all contact with her..
Helen will need more than her cream cleaner to sort his 🍆 out !! I bet it’s green! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16

quinzel

VIP Member
Anyone see Chet’s story when ocean’s trying to crawl and Helen is just sitting in background staring at her phone? Hardly the doting mother she makes out she is.

• Heart

YourDolly

I know this thread was so slow in the beginning 😂👌🏽 It’s really popped off since last week though thanks to Helen 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Thetruth123

VIP Member
So what’s the difference between this and Papp pics ...... is it because there is no financial gain 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Bizarrebbq

‘Yes I speak to my baby’ ummm DURRRR! You’re supposed to?! How else are they meant to learn language skills? Is she really THAT thick? I despair 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Nea111

So from Helen posting on her Instagram about this thread, we’ve seen separate forums for Kyle, Sean and there’s probably someone I’m missing. Well done Helen!!!

• Haha

Chelbell

I can only imagine helens google searches...
“Why does my baby have blue eyes”
“Why does my baby have ginger hair”
“How to get rid of ginger hair on a baby”

I don’t understand why they aren’t embracing her hair and why it’s so difficult for them to understand a baby has blue eyes 😂 their parents, grandparents, aunties/uncles etc ...

• Haha

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
If you click on her Herbalife link she says she’s lost 3 stone, wasn’t she bragging about losing 4 stone?! Also says her dinner is a healthy mix of protein and carbs...butter on your naan bread, which is that then? 🤣

• Haha
CHETTTTTTTT GET UR SHOESSSS OFF ME CARPETTTTTTT

Does anyone else fucking cringe at her constant whining voice when Chet does something she doesn’t like in HIS house !?!?!

• Haha
FINALLY caught up with the thread... She is just a massive fucking brat!! Watching her stories and listening to that voice makes my toes curl but I just can’t stop watching! 😂 Feel so sorry for that beautiful baby, who’s probably used to being used as a weapon to get what bleuuuuuu (wtf is that all about anyway? Yes, your hair is blue...We can see that HELEN) wants from baby daddy. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s snorting coke along with chugging Herbalife to keep the weight off! And oh lord the bath videos!!!!! I didn’t think it was possible for someone to love themselves so much!

What the fuck 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow