Helen Anderson #32 the chub is out, the chav is in, Brewdog lounge with her Katy Brand twin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to throw shade, but she clearly needs to size up in her bikinis. Theyā€™re SO tight. I bet sheā€™s thought, right Iā€™m a size whatever now, I WILL get the smaller sizes - the label doesnā€™t matter love, but you are cutting the circulation off your tits, tum and minge

Reactions: 13
I hate to throw shade, but she clearly needs to size up in her bikinis. Theyā€™re SO tight. I bet sheā€™s thought, right Iā€™m a size whatever now, I WILL get the smaller sizes - the label doesnā€™t matter love, but you are cutting the circulation off your tits, tum and minge
I noticed this, she is so desperate to be small she refuses to accept that you can be petite but need a bigger size to accommodate your massive arse

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Feels especially gross if sheā€™s left her dogs at the air bnb since sheā€™s admitted they piss and tit in her house all the time šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 7
Have you seen her ADā€™s for ITV this morning?

In her Story she says something like, sheā€™s still overwhelmed by the amount of ā€˜misogyny in the workplaceā€™ and then in her Reel on her page in the caption she says that as sheā€™s self employed she hasnā€™t been exposed to it and is naive to how much it occursā€¦

Talk about having two different view points Helga šŸ™„šŸ™„

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What the actual f***. Tell me your real life experience of misogyny so I can use it to advertise a new entertainment series starting on ITV?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
One of the comments on her shop page is pointing out yet another one of her items is ruined due to bad grammar, and she's just like " so?šŸ¤·šŸ»"

Real nice customer service there.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
One of the comments on her shop page is pointing out yet another one of her items is ruined due to bad grammar, and she's just like " so?šŸ¤·šŸ»"

Real nice customer service there.
Pretty sure sheā€™s deleted all the comments about the poor grammar on the original update post too, if I remember rightly there was a fair few and now there are āœØnoneāœØ

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but helen in a bikini or underwear makes me feel physically ill. Its not even body shaming there is just something so gross about her it makes me want to vomit. Please put clothes on helen.

Reactions: 7
It will never happen but I can't wait for the influencer bubble to pop, such a crock of shite and the content that they 'work so hard to make' is just so half assed.

Reactions: 17
Pretty sure sheā€™s deleted all the comments about the poor grammar on the original update post too, if I remember rightly there was a fair few and now there are āœØnoneāœØ
That's really bad form on her part. I can only think the people buying her stuff are people who are also illiterate too. It's a shame because some of her things are actually quite nice but the bad grammar is something that really puts me off her shop.

Reactions: 2
Any other person that realised they made a spelling error would apologise, refund customers and do another print run.

Iā€™m shocked by her arrogance.

Reactions: 12
Any other person that realised they made a spelling error would apologise, refund customers and do another print run.

Iā€™m shocked by her arrogance.
Not our Helga though, keeps her grubby paws on all the money and has no concept of good customer service.

Reactions: 9
Insta decided to show me her reel from June sodding 10th cos of course I want to see naked Helen at midday on a Sunday.

Just put some bleeping clothes on. Who of her audience is asking for every post to start with her in her pants?? We get it, youā€™ve lost weight.

Reactions: 6