Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

New-Yark

Actually I did notice the Nike haul the last day - it was hundreds of Euro worth! She must be returning them after trying them on and using the swipe ups? If your businesses have been closed for a year there’s no way you can justify keeping all those workout clothes surely?

Reactions: 2

HumphreyB

VIP Member
I had to unfollow Lorraine as her insta was just one constant swipe up. The long covid was beginning to get a bit much with the self diagnosing etc she was doing.

I really didn't like how she blamed the family for her family getting covid in the first instance either.

Her carbonara recipe though... Highly recommend it!
Did she blame the other family? Didnt see that

Jlee88

I stopped following herself due to the non stop covid chats, only for her to appear on my Instagram through another page of her I forgot I followed. She is now using that yo talk about her covid journey. Why is she so determined to push this on us?

New-Yark

I like Lorraine and LOVE the restaurants. If I’m using a swipe up I’d always try to use hers, but definitely a notable change in the page for me lately. I prefer her fitness content over the food and cocktails so I’m mostly tapping through now.

The husband is a ride as well though!

Reactions: 1
That hairdressers she is BA for is a few doors down from her restaurant… they are absolutely shit at hair. Made an absolute balls of my friends hair.. nearly €200 and a few shitty orange lites going through it
They must be fairly new are they as I’ve never even heard of them? I used to work for Lorraine back in my college days 🙈

Noseyone1977

She does tend to get obsessed with things but then drops then just as quick. For a while there it was all about training at a certain heart rate/zone, now the 'rucking' is the new thing. I do admire her dedication to training and keeping fit but she is always looking for a way to monetise things. Have heard herself and himself are not the nicest to deal with.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
She is really beginning to annoy me with the weight, menopause obsession...
correct me if i’m wrong. but prior to her being diagnosed with breast cancer she wasn’t into her health at all was she? i thought she was overweight and basically didn’t look after herself. i’m not sure if i’m mixing her up.
anyway she irritated me the other day when she said something about how she’s always been fit and healthy when a person commented about the type of women who suffer more with weight gain during menopause

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
Yeah, they're not apparently. And she is so bitchy in her replies to people at times. She's another one who thinks she is an expert and looks down her nose at everyone. Apparently when she used to pull up in her car for cross fit, she would give out yards to people who parked in "her parking spot", like she owned the place. Someone I know in Limerick said she thinks she's a celebrity *eye roll*
"her parking spot" wtf hahahaha

Jellybb

VIP Member
They must be fairly new are they as I’ve never even heard of them? I used to work for Lorraine back in my college days 🙈
They are open less than a year. Have a look at their insta page and you see the fucking state of their “work” 🥴

Steel Magnolia

She does tend to get obsessed with things but then drops then just as quick. For a while there it was all about training at a certain heart rate/zone, now the 'rucking' is the new thing. I do admire her dedication to training and keeping fit but she is always looking for a way to monetise things. Have heard herself and himself are not the nicest to deal with.
Yeah, they're not apparently. And she is so bitchy in her replies to people at times. She's another one who thinks she is an expert and looks down her nose at everyone. Apparently when she used to pull up in her car for cross fit, she would give out yards to people who parked in "her parking spot", like she owned the place. Someone I know in Limerick said she thinks she's a celebrity *eye roll*

Siobs

VIP Member
Ya seems to have this unhealthy obsession with having abs. Don’t think it’s great with her having two young daughters

Siobs

VIP Member
If she was that smart she wouldn’t be using kinesiology. David Robert Grimes has a short post about it today. She comes across as someone you can’t tell her she’s wrong