healthyfitbella_ Divine recipes but it's all getting a little bit beggy!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be fairly new are they as I’ve never even heard of them? I used to work for Lorraine back in my college days 🙈
They are open less than a year. Have a look at their insta page and you see the bleeping state of their “work” 🥴

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow Lorraine as her insta was just one constant swipe up. The long covid was beginning to get a bit much with the self diagnosing etc she was doing.

I really didn't like how she blamed the family for her family getting covid in the first instance either.

Her carbonara recipe though... Highly recommend it!

Reactions: 6
I had to unfollow Lorraine as her insta was just one constant swipe up. The long covid was beginning to get a bit much with the self diagnosing etc she was doing.

I really didn't like how she blamed the family for her family getting covid in the first instance either.

Did she blame the other family? Didnt see that

Reactions: 2
Her name healthy fit really needs to go now.. I see nothing but butter and cream.....

100% agree with you. Constant swipe ups of clothes she doesn't own herself. 10 pairs of runners. I remember her going on and on about Sweaty Betty, asking for recs, admitting she'd never tried it. The next night, TONS of swipe ups for the brand.

I also noticed the way she criticised the family for giving her family COVID. I found her very passive aggressive about it.

The hairdressers she uses are Poppy & Barley in Castletroy. They use a lot of bloggers to plug themselves but I really wish that when she goes in there, they'd advise her re: her eyebrows. They're too dark!

Also, can I ask re: her followers. When did she shoot up to 106k?! I stopped following her but checked in tonight and was shocked! Last I checked, she was at 40k!!

I stopped following herself due to the non stop covid chats, only for her to appear on my Instagram through another page of her I forgot I followed. She is now using that yo talk about her covid journey. Why is she so determined to push this on us?

In the beginning all she done was give out about lock down and its effects on her business and then she got covid and it's now long covid or menopause but long covid sounds better and now that restrictions are lifted she's still not happy about her business and her long covid, I'm sorry now but give me strength. She was much better before they fame got to her

Reactions: 4
Just checked to see if Lorraine had a page here, I've followed her for a couple of years.
Really like her recipes but find lately she more like one big advertisement.
She started a womens health page which I started following as Menopause has now creeped into my vocab and don't think she's really posted anything in it because she's too busy being a full on influencer cause the world needs another one🙄

She has gone full quackery saying kinesiology was the thing that worked for her when she’s on proper heart medication. For one that claims to have read all the books and knows everything I’m afraid she would want to read a few more

She does tend to get obsessed with things but then drops then just as quick. For a while there it was all about training at a certain heart rate/zone, now the 'rucking' is the new thing. I do admire her dedication to training and keeping fit but she is always looking for a way to monetise things. Have heard herself and himself are not the nicest to deal with.

She does tend to get obsessed with things but then drops then just as quick. For a while there it was all about training at a certain heart rate/zone, now the 'rucking' is the new thing. I do admire her dedication to training and keeping fit but she is always looking for a way to monetise things. Have heard herself and himself are not the nicest to deal with.
Yeah, they're not apparently. And she is so bitchy in her replies to people at times. She's another one who thinks she is an expert and looks down her nose at everyone. Apparently when she used to pull up in her car for cross fit, she would give out yards to people who parked in "her parking spot", like she owned the place. Someone I know in Limerick said she thinks she's a celebrity *eye roll*

If she was that smart she wouldn’t be using kinesiology. David Robert Grimes has a short post about it today. She comes across as someone you can’t tell her she’s wrong

Yeah, they're not apparently. And she is so bitchy in her replies to people at times. She's another one who thinks she is an expert and looks down her nose at everyone. Apparently when she used to pull up in her car for cross fit, she would give out yards to people who parked in "her parking spot", like she owned the place. Someone I know in Limerick said she thinks she's a celebrity *eye roll*
"her parking spot" wtf hahahaha

There’s a serious want in this one, always at something else and trying something new. Now no sugar, used to be weighted vests, always on to the next fad. Calm the fu!k down and enjoy your life.