Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchme

VIP Member
Literally loves herself, recently wore similar shorts and then said the only people who gave her dirty looks for wearing said shorts were younger girls and that they were haters - no you were dressed inappropriately; who wears shorts that go up their ass at a family festival?!
This girl will do anything for attention, even if it's the wrong kind, she is so out of touch with reality. Wouldn't mind but she has the body of a 12yr old with a bum that looks like it's been stuck on 😂

Ilikethisname

This is an excellent idea, would have to be the media departments for each company. She is endorsed by so many:
Herbal Essence
Champneys
My Protein
Schloer
Phillips Blender

rupertbear1

Commenting on the abortion bans in the US… indicating she has maybe had an abortion in the past and she will tell us in time… so so attention seeking.

Bbblane28

Chatty Member
Her family home is a multi million pound house on a gated community where most people have pools or tennis courts, or both. She can try and claim no parental input but either her sponsorships are incredibly lucrative or there’s been a few handouts along the way
How did her family get their money?

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong it’s sad when anyone dies but what did she want this news page to write ‘RIP Phil xox’
Looks like she’s deleted it, I can’t see it on her page.

Edit - ignore me, realise she commented on SP page not reposted it on her own

Cynic123

She’s been very quiet on her stories recently and no instagram posts for 8 days, wonder what’s going on.