Healthy Chef Steph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent ten years working in the pub & alcohol industry. In one job, I worked for a billion euro Dutch brewer who with their massive marketing budget couldn’t break into the UK non-alcoholic drinks market even though they were one of the first businesses to do non alcoholic beer.

She has absolutely NO chance of succeeding with this product. To be successful you need either a) the best product in the market b) the cheapest product in the market or c) the biggest marketing budget in the market. She’s got none of those things. It will fizzle away just like those other businesses she now fails to mention

Reactions: 8
Her dad and her manager Andrew are both listed as directors of carouse so I have no idea why she’s behaving like she’s a successful business woman off her own back, she’s just the face of the product essentially

Reactions: 9
Her dad and her manager Andrew are both listed as directors of carouse so I have no idea why she’s behaving like she’s a successful business woman off her own back, she’s just the face of the product essentially
She’s full of such bullshit! It’s such an expensive product as well, no way is it sustainable in the long term.

Reactions: 4
Playing the mental health card. From her £££ mansion to drum up for sympathy and engagement.
That fake sad face is hilarious.
She spouts the same stuff every month and it’s so predictable.
Next week she’ll share her sober story again…

IMG_6970.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I spent ten years working in the pub & alcohol industry. In one job, I worked for a billion euro Dutch brewer who with their massive marketing budget couldn’t break into the UK non-alcoholic drinks market even though they were one of the first businesses to do non alcoholic beer.

She has absolutely NO chance of succeeding with this product. To be successful you need either a) the best product in the market b) the cheapest product in the market or c) the biggest marketing budget in the market. She’s got none of those things. It will fizzle away just like those other businesses she now fails to mention
Completely agree.

Reactions: 1
She’s a spoilt little daddy’s girl - she wouldn’t survive without him around - I see she’s still not engaged then…bet she’s already got the dress picked and the day planned

Reactions: 5
It really annoys me because I dont feel like she had an issue with drinking. She makes it seem like she was this massive party animal black out drunk. I feel like she didnt like the thought of drinking excess calories plus the hang overs dont help. But dont preach an issue with drinking when there wasn’t one. You just dont like it

Reactions: 9
The going sober is a control issue. I have a friend like that. Runs her own business, runs her husband and children’s lives. Hated anyone seeing her out of control, so gave up drinking. Unfortunately it’s made her insufferable as she can never relax. And she has to constantly remind us all of her virtuousness. She is the centre of all and better than any of us….Steph is exactly the same. Have a glass of wine girl and chill the f out!

Reactions: 7