Hazelwoodx #2 stuck up witch with wonky lips

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember she did a rant about this site and said she's contacting the police, petition to the government etc...2 years later and nothing happened. It was actually her directing people like me to this site which made her situation a whole lot "worse". 😄
Awwwwww that's so cute that she thought the police would give a flying duck! No doubt they visited what poor bugger she tried to intimidate and laughed about her the entire time. Imagine feeling so self entitled you believe the police will punish someone for sharing their opinion on her shi5 life online? Silly witch ✌

As for it being a "scary time" and stalking linden tiktok workers!! Wow. Just wow! You know what was a scary time for me? When my family member was diagnosed with cancer. THAT is a scary time. I have no idea how anyone tolerates her pathetic bullshit. I'd be so embarrassed to be her partner, friend or family member.

Reactions: 5
Awwwwww that's so cute that she thought the police would give a flying duck! No doubt they visited what poor bugger she tried to intimidate and laughed about her the entire time. Imagine feeling so self entitled you believe the police will punish someone for sharing their opinion on her shi5 life online? Silly witch ✌

As for it being a "scary time" and stalking linden tiktok workers!! Wow. Just wow! You know what was a scary time for me? When my family member was diagnosed with cancer. THAT is a scary time. I have no idea how anyone tolerates her pathetic bullshit. I'd be so embarrassed to be her partner, friend or family member.
Right??? Imagine being sat round the easter lunch table being asked about your day and you tell them it's been a rough few weeks because your tiktok got banned LOL it's a wonder they don't just laugh in her fake little face. Everything about her is humiliating even down to her man hands and nails. Nothing she does is origional or because SHE likes it. She used to have stubby troll nails and now she's got big long claws all since being slagged off on here about it. She has zero originality and zero thoughts of her own in her own head, I'd hate to live a life where I pretend I'm an influencer but actually, everyone else influences me to copy lol. So so sad and pathetic.

As for the police thing if she ever has done that or considered doing that she needs to give her head a wobble. Not only do vile poisonous and entitled scum go to the police over nothing but she really needs to learn people that use these sites are more often than not 10 steps ahead and using a VPN so good luck to her. Nasty horrible looking rat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Every reel of new clothes she posts looks identical to the last …
How many cream cropped blazers /jackets does one person need !

Reactions: 7
She dresses like a pensioner 🥲 her "fashion" sense is well strange and I'm sorry but I don't believe she's lost 18 pound, she's just as lumpy and bumpy as she's always been. She should have photoshopped her before and after pics like she photoshops her giant beak on her grid posts 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She doesn't keep any of it! I bet she uses all the clothes bought from reels for tax returns for her 'business' even though she returns all the clothes!

Wow Haz has made a bible video regarding her amazing weight loss of 1.66lbs per week......

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest video is so stuck up "how to look expensive on a budget" how can she think posting that video is OK....so judgey!!!

• Haha
Her latest video is so stuck up "how to look expensive on a budget" how can she think posting that video is OK....so judgey!!!
Did it go something like this ...

"Step 1 - beg and be gifted loads for free online. Step 2 - sleep with someone with money and take their money. Step 3 - beg for more free gifted stuff online"

The status killed me the other day where she said she has three hours of treatments at her nail place. 3 hours and you still look like a rat hazel. Might wanna try somewhere more expensive 😉

• Haha
She doesn't look expensive, she dresses like Hilary Clinton's Grandmother with a Camel toe.

• Haha
She should have been dressing like that when she had that office job instead of jackets with no bra. Well she actually looks better for not wearing revealing clothes all the time but she really needs to change her content it's really stale and not that interesting. Influencers like her, Amy Rose Walker, Gemma Miles and Freya Farrington etc will fade away as they have just been doing the same stuff for years now.

Reactions: 3
She should have been dressing like that when she had that office job instead of jackets with no bra. Well she actually looks better for not wearing revealing clothes all the time but she really needs to change her content it's really stale and not that interesting. Influencers like her, Amy Rose Walker, Gemma Miles and Freya Farrington etc will fade away as they have just been doing the same stuff for years now.
Agreed. She looked awful before still but at least it was more interesting than boring beige. Boring beige and her boring diet for the last 102720 years. I dont understand how these people make money from that ?

Agree. Haul after haul is out of date and unrelatable content. Needs to find something else.

Yes agree with all.. With her financial content she was more driven etc.. Though it was all stale advice still it was "
Different" now its all same every day haul after haul. Like many other boring beige influencers. Georgia may has changed into weird preppy grandmum style too.