Harry & Meghan #447 We all stand with Catherine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt very proud of William yesterday, even with his wife so unwell, his father being unwell and constantly mud slinging from Monteshitshow - he stood there among Presidents and dignitaries and has got such presence - much more so than Charles has. Diana watered down the Windsor "old man gene" very well to give her credit. Harry isn't even fit to stand in his shadow.

• Heart
Reactions: 90
From the last thread - hope you don't mind

Particularly impressed with the sumptuous gift wrapping of the beads for the honoured royal guests.

Would they have given Prince William and Princess Catherine a state gift from the depths of a plastic carrier bag? πŸ˜‚ I think not.

That video was brilliant!
Apparently they apologised for using a plastic bag.
They were going to use a bag for life but then realised he already had one

• Haha
Reactions: 101
I felt very proud of William yesterday, even with his wife so unwell, his father being unwell and constantly mud slinging from Monteshitshow - he stood there among Presidents and dignitaries and has got such presence - much more so than Charles has. Diana watered down the Windsor "old man gene" very well to give her credit. Harry isn't even fit to stand in his shadow.
uuuu.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title ❀

From the last thread - hope you don't mind

Particularly impressed with the sumptuous gift wrapping of the beads for the honoured royal guests.

Would they have given Prince William and Princess Catherine a state gift from the depths of a plastic carrier bag? πŸ˜‚ I think not.

That video was brilliant!

Not watched the video, but regarding the presentation of the beads - in India, we usually have them sitting/displayed in a nicely-decorated platter. The 'mala' (necklace or string of beads/flowers etc) is then placed gently around the neck of the person to be honoured. This is usually accompanied by applying 'tikka' (a mark made with usually saffron and rice, or vermillion and rice) and sometimes offering a sweet, and sometimes by also by tying a sacred thread around the person's wrist.

Even if the people welcoming the Gruesomes don't have such elaborate rituals (I'm they would take a lot of pride in presenting their gifts very nicely), just pulling stuff out of plastic bags is pretty much a universal signal πŸ˜‚

Still no new art to share, but I did capture this on Wednesday night. I call it "Heavens when the Gruesomes Pretend to be Innocent".

IMG_20240606_014940~2.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you for the shiny new thread and title ❀

Not watched the video, but regarding the presentation of the beads - in India, we usually have them sitting/displayed in a nicely-decorated platter. The 'mala' (necklace or string of beads/flowers etc) is then placed gently around the neck of the person to be honoured. This is usually accompanied by applying 'tikka' (a mark made with usually saffron and rice, or vermillion and rice) and sometimes offering a sweet, and sometimes by also by tying a sacred thread around the person's wrist.

Even if the people welcoming the Gruesomes don't have such elaborate rituals (I'm they would take a lot of pride in presenting their gifts very nicely), just pulling stuff out of plastic bags is pretty much a universal signal πŸ˜‚

Still no new art to share, but I did capture this on Wednesday night. I call it "Heavens when the Gruesomes Pretend to be Innocent".

View attachment 2979572
πŸ˜ƒ they know... the truth is out there!
Polish_20240607_100724357.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
What time is the wedding today? Also, Prince William's equerry is much better looking than King Charles Jonny.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
What time is the wedding today? Also, Prince William's equerry is much better looking than King Charles Jonny.
Leave my Johnny alone he is weathered and experienced and knows how to tickle my fancy!!😍😍😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
In words of very simple structure can someone please tell me what 3 ring circus is happening with Hairys court case?! I thought he was told to knock it off??

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Wonder if Catherine guided WIll in his choice of equerry....... smart lady if she did :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hard to choose between the 2! Although have a soft spot for Camilla's Ollie :love:

Olly.jpeg
0_The-British-Royal-Family-Attend-The-Together-at-Christmas-Carol-Service.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.