Harry & Meghan #438 it's life, Jam, but not as we know it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chita, I don't think what you are saying is in any way outside the realm of possibiity. My mind has gone to even darker places because I put absolutely nothing past MM. She is, as HMTLQ said, evil and is capable of absolutely anything.
Hairy should have heeded Grandpa - “One steps out with actors, one doesn’t marry them”

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The Daily Times of Nigeria website appears not to be working.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Will she make a speech about how underprivileged her childhood was? Will she tell the soap story again?

I just got promoted to VIP - I am going for the cheese puffs!
🍾 Welcome the VIP lounge
@Cinnamon.girl has sneaked Neil Sean in but I caught him stealing our Cheesy Poofs.
Don't worry I've tied him up now (all ready for when Cinny gets here later) 😄
Polish_20240430_194341899.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think this is why the Stoat and any "family" with him in the UK will get full protection. His father would have huge problems if there was even an attempt on the Stoat, and the Stoat could say it was because of poor protection. I posted an article the other day that after talks with RAVEC and the HO, the Stoat had got what he wanted in terms of security, but they didn't say what it meant. Presumably the taxpayer is footing the bill.

Hes chosen the most dangerous place on earth deliberately.
To get the security he wants.
Quite clever really.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Please set me right if I've got the wrong end of the stick but what I think you're saying is that the RF chose either to comply with blackmail or to collude with the antics? (Though it may not have been so clear cut at the time.)

If so, neither is a good look. Certainly an awful look for world leaders.
Now they're stuck with their choices.

I'm going with psychological abuse for gain, aka bullying, coercion and blackmail, given the fact that the whole RF couldn't even stop the bullying of many staff and even the Governor General of Australia and his wife (and where the staff bullying 'went away' with a payment of $250K). I say the 'whole RF couldn't deal with the bullying' because, like you, I'm sure top staff have the cojones to sort out this type of thing!

A very honourable mention though for Angela Kelly who DID successfully counter the bullying attempted on her. She knows all about what's happened here. Hence the NDA and northern seclusion?

Now, is there a quasi-Shakespearian play being constructed to occlude these all troublesome activities?

Sometimes it takes courage to tell the truth. Courage to deal with this pair has been absent since the start. But the truth is always available.
Personally, I'd opt for the truth every time. It's not too late here.

(I do hope someone in the distant future makes a cracking movie of all this! They could call it 'You know what you did!'.
Our great grandchildren may find out the truth and enjoy it at least!)
BIB your post
"...the RF chose either to comply with blackmail or to collude with the antics? (Though it may not have been so clear cut at the time.)"
Yes to both, and I've always thought this though it's an unpopular view. This is why I can't tolerate KC who's at the centre of it all and is still enabling it. The RF could have stopped the bullying, could have done so much. For all their wealth and power they have a fatal weakness, normally hidden to people who marry in, which the Ho exposed and exploited.

Courage is lacking everywhere, and people are afraid to question the party line. It's plain that under KC's protection the Sussexes have thrived and others have suffered, and there are numerous instances of damage from their poison. The perception that if you have money and power you can crush dissent and flout the law has boomed with the Stoats as examples, protected by Chuck, and this is pernicious and dangerous.

I agree about Angela Kelly, and her third book had been approved by the Queen and was harmless. But she knew too much.

Polls asking the Palace for the truth and for the country to be rid of the Sussexes are ignored. In some sort of quid pro quo it's acceptable for the Sussexes to call us racists, seriously damage the health our future Queen, troll free speech and conspire with the Monarch to put frauds in our Line of Succession. Just leave me and Cam alone, right?

In response to requests for transparency, Chuck hopes to "lead from the front and reassure the nation" by riding his horse at TTC in June. The nation would far rather he stayed off his horse and crushed the Sussexes from his office once and for all.

The reporting on his illness is really OTT, the timing with Catherine is very odd and nothing adds up. Strategic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm just starting a new thread, bear with me................................
---
NEW THREAD HERE -

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Neil Sean. This is turning into a worldwide privacy tour!

He's right. It is life imitating art at this point. Plus they picked a doozy of a place to visit because it is well known to be unsafe. Granted, the tour organizers will make sure that they are only shown the showcase destinations. No sick kids. no poverty and everything cleaned up. She will parade around in outfits that cost more than these people make in a year. Maybe we will get lucky enough to see the blood diamond earrings she was gifted. This is the perfect place for her to wear them. Of course, they may be long gone, and the earring stones picked apart to sell or make new jewelry.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I mentioned a while ago, I do wonder if the palace are happy with YouTubers discussing things like surrogacy to get it out there, without putting it out there (if that makes sense).
It wouldn't surprise me one jot that the Palace is fine with all of us out here discussing the surrogacy/ies!

Almost exactly the same tactics and dodgy birth stories worked very well for Richard (III) on his older brother Edward IV.
Most notably it's how Richard usurped the Monarchy and became king - when he never should have been.
Two children, the rightful heirs, were murdered in the process.

Regardless of whether stoat children exist or not, it seems to me that the Palace et al could well be very surreptitiously using this same ploy to help protect the Monarchy and the heirs from the stoats.

As we now know, outrageously they actually did suggest that they could become 'Co-Monarchs' with William and Catherine...

The Palace may well have turned the tables on the stoats to

a) help demolish Haz's &ho's popularity

b) reduce their credibility and power in the UK and

c) gain new Royal supporters
We may not have a particular name for ourselves like the Skanky Squad nor an organisation but nonetheless, there are many thousands of us online and we are powerful!

The first time the idea of surrogacy was widely publicised was when the too obviously fake surrogacy admission was posted just after Aldi came on the scene.
It purported to come from Kensington Palace.
The person who posted it is still unknown.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.