Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Why would Charles raise a toast to Archie but not Lillebet? An admission that she doesn’t exist? 🤔
One of the Stoat's conditions was that KC raise a birthday toast to Ffark, but Legless wasn't mentioned iirc. What a shambles.
Well well...these stories have been up for hours and look how many comments! Everyone is soooooo over them by the looks of it!View attachment 2154943
As @Hula flight says, only 11 comments and people are soooo over them. But that's not the point. One day after being crowned, our King has told a lie by pretending to the public that this child exists when he knows full well it doesn't. It's a constitutional and protocol matter involving the law and our Monarchy, it's not just any random child.
What a fraud he is. I've always known it.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
George the Giant Slayer. Love this guy. He's always spot on. Some funny bits too. Prince Hairplugs and his Harpy lol.

(Just an auditory observation here.) I’m good at catching things and have deduced either English isn’t George’s first language or he was drinking when he made this. 😆 His tongue gets stuck on words. Hard to explain, but. Nonetheless, I still enjoy his videos! 😊

:::getting my coat:::

Reactions: 11