Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Here we go

Her and Sophie Trudeau...well, there is a brain trust that will solve all of the world's problems.

Uuum, women have been in the workplace and men sharing in the household duties and childcare for decades. What is she claiming is so groundbreaking about what she is doing? Bitch doesn't even need to work - she could have the luxury of being home full time with her "children" and not have to worry about money. She is not curing cancer or solving the world's energy problems. The family even offered them to step back for a few years, just like every other Royal couple did, including then-Princess Elizabeth.

Sophie is a pretty, rich girl who became an entertainment reporter. Nothing groundbreaking there. She married a pretty, rich, vapid, politically connected man. (I honestly cannot stand his smug little face - sorry our lovely Canadian Tattlers)

Gee, I managed to raise 4 children, have a military career* (was even a single mom for several years - my ex, though a good dad, moved out of state, so I was on my own), and get my PhD all without **gasp** nannies or cooks or live in help. I paid the bills and came home and did the sports practices and cooked the dinner and cleaned the house and...well, my kids each started doing their own laundry at 11. Guess what - pretty much every other woman I know did the same thing when juggling a career and family, with far fewer resources. Where's our podcast and awards?

*Even the 10 years I was a stay at home mom and part time soldier, I volunteered for so many things for my kids that I was busier than when I worked!

ETA: And Thomas Markle was her sole parent for about 10 years - why doesn't he get any credit for breaking the mold?

Also, is this Trudeau making a statement that he is pro-Harkles and anti-Charles, because they are playing a dangerous political game here.

I apparently have a lot to say on this subject.

Does she think that she is more groundbreaking than Queen Victoria or Queen Elizabeth? Both Prince Albert and Prince Philip broke the mold. They were not co-rulers, their lives were dedicated to supporting their wives and literally LITERALLY walking a step behind them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
The first line of the article is: Meghan Markle today revealed she took the UK's citizenship test after meeting Prince Harry, who she claims couldn't answer all the questions himself. Okay, I don't know how hard the citizenship test might be but to broadcast it "worldwide" that a Prince of the Realm can't answer some of the questions - really? How to embarrass your husband in one easy lesson. She's a cunt, no two ways about it. He's a dimwit, but just wow.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
New to the thread. I just saw this on Instagram.
Screenshot_2022-11-01-23-33-10_1_1.jpg

(Sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't have time to read all of the previous thread).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
This is the poem Smegz read out in her podcast that she calls her 'North Star' 😁😄 personally I find it very trite.
View attachment 1695559
Ok this is just so beeyoutiful, I’ll share one of my own. I doubt Meg wrote hers (probably hired hired and fired a Poetress) but I’ve written mine. Here goes. (ani remember, I just got up not 5 minutes ago.

There once was a skank named Meghan,
in looks, wit and class she was beggin’.
she’s just such a tool,
a cunt and a fool
she says she’s got class but she’s fakin’

Thanks for thread and title. When I first saw title I missread as 'peculiar wife' lol
Yes, thanks for the great new thread, and I love the title , but I misread it too. I thought it was ‘yacht girl wife‘. Or ‘minge like the Grand Canyon and witless to boot’ wife. Or ‘not a decent bone in her thotty ass, gold diggin, two faced twat‘ wife. I could go on, but I think I need caffeine to really get started!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Do you know what this sainted mom and wife does? She gets up in the morning with the legless baby, and then she makes breakfast for the whole family while making Aldi's lunchbox, and then the school run - its so HECTIC! IT'S MANIC! FFS woman, what do you think every other person on the planet does? and then goes on to their job, whether it's minimum wage or not, and then they do the whole bloody thing again day after day after day. FFS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

pellegrino

Chatty Member
From the Daily Mail article. This wasn't our day of being the wives and moms all perfectly quaffed with updos and pearls and demure smiles.
I'm not sure who made the error but quaffed doesn't mean coiffured.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

VC10

VIP Member
...... Very telling, isn't it?..............
Compare with the last photograph...........
charles-camilla-laugh-2015-today-170705.jpg
706e9addf93818feac90c2497f7d2dd7.jpg
catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-and-prince-william-duke-of-news-photo-611113510-1556554902.jpg
TELEMMGLPICT000233528399_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqPxJbxn27uoeefPnRx5mJkL5XySEVPkkUVlzdzsgRgSQ.jpeg
kate-middleton-teases-william-about-snacking-habits-1586423304.jpg
img-of-media-slide-323911.jpg
WWiRxNaaaYXC6X4nhRWynJ-415-80.jpg
775256628-cj-eb11-0c3bfd9a2fe3e83697b2d8ad45268e01-jpg-1542647005.jpg
prince-charles-laughing_49.jpg
Screenshot_20221106-205813_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Just a comment about that podcast! The image of her sitting on the side of the pool gossiping and sharing a couple of glasses of wine with her mate is clearly drawn.
Only when my children were that small, I cannot imagine being able to do anything like this, especially near a swimming pool.
I would have been on full on mum, watching duty, to check my tiny children were ok, and not getting into any danger near or in the water.

The only way she could have been sitting by the pool drinking, and chatting, and sharing cosy whispers with her friend, with a 1 year old and 3 year old, there as well, is if someone else was there looking after the children!
Just imagine this 1 year old girl, floating alone on this pizza float, in the middle of the pool- while mum is having the time of her life, drinking wine and chatting with her best friend, on the side! Thats an accident just waiting to happen!

Next image- 1 year old face down in the pool, as they have fallen off either the pepperoni or other delightful pizza slice! Whilst mum is oblivious, as she is too busy sharing a delicious snippet of gossip!

Idiot woman! Thats definitely Bad mom behaviour to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

ChipDex

VIP Member
Now who on earth might have suggested that the DE write a piece like this? :unsure:

There's one great big Royal milestone young Louis achieved on the day he was born. Sending Uncle Sparry further down the LoS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Spring2020

Chatty Member
The morning rush of doing her son's lunchbox, feeding 3 dogs?? Wtf

Meghan Markle shares a glimpse of her Montecito morning routine # via https://android.com

It's actually 5 years minimum. She got married here so must have been on fiancée visa. How did she manage to switch and sit a citizenship test in 1-2years??

Either she's lying as per usual or she was fast-tracked and has another thing to hold the royals against (along with mystery of her children)

I've attempted this one before but
Harry & Meghan #264 If her lips are moving she is lying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Happy's Daily Routine:

Wake up
Catch up on Tattle
Wordle, Quordle, Octordle, Diotrigordle
Tattle
Get dressed and eat breakfast
Tattle
Bit if housework
Tattle
Read paper/watch news at same time with pooch on knee
Tattle
Daily crosswords
Tattle
Housework
Tattle
Shopping or gardening
Tattle
Lunch
Tattle
Read or watch TV or knit
Tattle
Make tea, drink wine
Tattle
Bath
Tattle
TV
Bed
Tattle

And now I've got to fit in Xmas 🙄. 😅

I blame you lot 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

spangly

VIP Member
Ooh, I've got a thread title idea:

Harry and Meghan #264 Pity poor Harry, Royal life was so tough. Dressing as a Nazi and playing poker in the buff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71