Harry & Meghan #262 Spare Me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jonathanlynch for the title.

Wow what a day!
The Spare formerly known as Just Harry announced the title and cover of his memwaah and... well its called SPARE. Just that.
Much laughter was had and many memes were shared and enjoyed.
Lots of hilarious titles were proposed.
Also much speculation on the contents and the amount of time before said book is thrown in the discount bins.
Launch is on 10th of January, but it's already been pre-sold at half price, not even hours after it was made available for pre-order.
On another note, Nigerian Twitter is not happy about the Montecito Grifter's 43% claim.
No Legs Lil has an official IMDB page. So do all the Royal children.
Discussions at length about the change to the Regency act and what it might entail.

If i missed anything, don't shy away and don't spare me your observations and critiques.

Old Spare Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Happy New Thread!

I've been doing a bit of sleuthing and across the Anglosphere, BookDepository seems the only place not offering the Sparse on a pre-order discount (so far).

Amazon 🇺🇸 has this wonderful biog of the 'author'

1666949889904.png

I feel like I've seen it before...
Oh yes, from The Stench

1666949935985.png

Did Hazno's Wifey write it for him? There are too many words there for him to have scribed it all on his own...

Also on the site, they list a Spanish version of the book in paperback. I gather, by the subheading, we're in for A Tale Of Great Woe And Victimhood

1666950023743.png

And from Countess Commonwealth on le Twit:

1666950106303.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Wouldnt it be interesting for academics or media to do a study on whether or not ''All publicity is good publicity''? As I think H & M are great examples where although they are always able to generate loads of publicity, most of it is negative now, and scores an own goal. What benefit does all this do for them? Yes money now, maybe, but will it lead to money or respect or fame later? When they still need it?

The title Spare is bound to generate loads of clicks, and loads of publicity, but... it does highlight massively the disconnect between who Hawwy says he is, because no one who is actually happy is going to refer to his life so negatively. And it makes him look spolit entitled and entirely a spare part, who despite extensive therapy, has no idea of his place in the world.

And it is an awful photo. looked at full frontal, his eyes are far to close together. He just looks cross and miserable. This would be a case of a thoughtful photographer would have made him look a lot better.

And re the photo... They are talking this morning about the engraving of Charles to go on money etc, and talking about the importance of a likeness, but also one that gives Charles dignity and statesmanship!

Reactions: 57
People come up to me all the time and say 'you should be a model,' or 'you look just like a model,' or 'maybe you should try to be a person who models.' And I always have to laugh because I'm so good looking. Of course I'm a model

Nd9GcR9jDURy3ysb--QDQ6NEa4audjPIPQT2qFo8g&usqp=CAU.jpg
1666950866553.jpeg

Nd9GcTt8IWwrdfIJ3KstFBBEyljzqAQ0IL3V84x4A&usqp=CAU.jpg
1666951024529.jpeg

Nd9GcTQ7ZwZrGAxMWxHVW42l0eOBNLuO-jkCMNWQA&usqp=CAU.jpg
Nd9GcRjlc_eD_4g3AR80eKDmZcp39VvihbEa-r57A&usqp=CAU.jpg
1666951177017.jpeg

1666951216881.jpeg
1666951253057.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155
The more I think of it, the more I'm convinced that the title 'spare' has a letter missing. It should say 'Sparse' - as in brain cells and hair. Presumably it's a printing error :LOL:

Thanks for the new thread and title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Bet Smegs is hating the attention on her hostage right now and ready for the next onslaught of me me megain spotlight again…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Cheers for new thread all!

Well interesting snippets in DM
87C24B57-3AC3-42DA-A1D8-9A202D412268.jpeg

Fergie practically begging to be a Netflix consultant no doubt money was her motive but sadly for her she was rejected… I suspect the streak of disloyalty Eug has comes from her mother

775D9E2B-1D64-486D-B52D-91B999D8A403.jpeg

My next gripe is this … “critical of everyone and everything” the ungrateful bastard… he better include bloody megs in the criticism as she is worse than all the RF put together… if course she will be referred to in glowing terms🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
So Elon has completed his Twitter takeover…. Will the twatterbots go into a rage or just spontaneously combust?
answers on a postcard please …… first correct card pulled out wins a copy of both the stench and spare book

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If it is critical of everyone and everything then it dilutes the content of the narrative. Scattergun approach and comes across as petty vindictiveness…..”I’m wonderful but everybody hates me. Poor me”. Be interesting to see it picked to bits and lies exposed when it comes out, although it will be followed up with a declaration of it being his truth. Fact that it can all be disproved in the media and in print will be neither here nor there.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
So Elon has completed his Twitter takeover…. Will the twatterbots go into a rage or just spontaneously combust?
answers on a postcard please …… first correct card pulled out wins a copy of both the stench and spare book
Hopefully the new regime finally does something about bot farmers and also fraudsters like Bouzy. Not holding my breath though!

• Sick
Reactions: 43
The tagline has really tickled me "His words, his story"......yeah, written by someone else as usual 🙄

I just tried to find it on Amazon and these were the search results 🤣
Screenshot_20221028-115258_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.