Harry & Meghan #254 Ain't no Sunshine, Sachs is gone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most ‘Muricans pronounce it “Edin-burrow”-like a mouse or mole or stoat burrows a nest!
Not just ‘Muricans who mangle it. I have heard SO many manglings from all nationalities….but we don’t care cos we’re not racist (unlike TW who refused the Dumbarton titles)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Any idea when this mad bleep is going to duck off and leave us all alone? She's getting worse ...
If we have to suffer her, at least she's doing a fantastic job at making a complete ass of herself daily now as she hangs around like a bad stench.

With the passing of HMTQ, Harry could’ve been about to be gifted the use of Clarence House. He could have stables of world-beating polo ponies. He could have been given a massive country pile with helicopters/Range Rovers galore/ hot and cold running staff all paid for - on tap. He could’ve bought a luxuriously appointed holiday home on a cliff edge on Mustique. He and Markle could be flying high as the most popular Royals. All it would’ve taken was a little self deprecation, a vague awareness of what side their bread was buttered on and some humility.
I for one am glad the treacherous piece of tit doesn't get any of that. Prince William can use CH as his gift-wrapping residence.

We finally know that the great philosopher Jesus McJoseph Gabriel Holy-Spirit Christ was referring to the gruesome pair when he wisely said:

"Cast not pearls before swine".

With apologies to swine, of course, whom are beautiful creatures in comparison to the cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Victoria Wood in Dinnerladies had the wonderful line …In Scotland, everything is spelled Ecclefechan and pronounced Kirkcudbright. She had some wonderful observations that woman😂. Even saw into the future by devising the Two Soups walk for TW😂
oh Ecclefechan myself and cousins still have good giggle at Ecclefechan it was our favourite place name when growing up!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The whole thing is so weird. Talking about how you once ate Chinese food with your friend Jessica Wong is not progressive.

Reactions: 33
@ChaoticArtist but I assume you’ve eaten ice-cream, pizza and pasta - so I’m happy to defer to you about anything relating to Italy.
I am now informing you that there is a dish called 'American chopsuey' which has nothing to do with America. You are now qualified to deliver post-doctoral lectures about the US. You are welcome.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I am now informing you that there is a dish called 'American chopsuey' which has nothing to do with America. You are now qualified to deliver post-doctoral lectures about the US. You are welcome.
Not kidding. Back in the 70’s they used to serve American Chop Suey in the school cafeteria. It was nasty! Always brought a bag lunch on that day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Smeg’s problem is that she’s so in love with the sound of her own voice and in love with her own (small and narrow minded) opinion that she doesn’t listen or know how to make good conversation.

She is the worst kind of interviewer and is only doing the podcasts to further her infamy. She is aiming to become the most famous person in the world, whether loved or hated.She seems to think that by achieving that, she will become fascinating by default.

Maybe Smegs does actually realise deep down that no-one actually cares about her, what she does or says. Even here on Tattle, we only care and talk about her because of her odious behaviour towards the RF. If she stopped attacking the RF, we would lose interest in a heartbeat. That’s why she continues with her so called pathetic competitive mentality with the RF. Without that she has nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Yep, a joint honours from TW’s college in “American food appropriations and Racial Archetypes” Not an inkling of intelligence required.

This isn’t a dig at our ‘Murican friends as I know there are dubious degrees on offer everywhere, but they seem to have been going on for many many years at some US colleges/Universities. And I am aware of your top class establishments too😉.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Channel 7 in Australia taking the mickey. I love how the Australian media unapologetically rips them a new one.

17b2e6dc2955392e45b28925e783a6cbdcca7d0d.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I need to try this pizza crunch.
I have never heard of it.
Make sure your guts are in first class cast iron order before you try one and, if they offer to put ’chip shop sauce’ on it, just don’t!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Smeg understands what it's like to be from Lancashire since her mum took her to up't Blackpool Tower, she got snogged and she's eaten a chip t-cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not kidding. Back in the 70’s they used to serve American Chop Suey in the school cafeteria. It was nasty! Always brought a bag lunch on that day!!
I wonder if our American Chop Suey is the same as yours 🤔 What we call 'Chinese' cuisine here was actually 'invented' here and doesn't have much resemblance to actual Chinese dishes, which I have had in authentic restaurants. Two places here used to make a really good chopsuey (our kind). Now I'm craving it with no way to get any 😂 but yeah, I have experienced how horribly wrong it can go 🤮

OT but not really: I've got Truss speaking in Birmingham on in the background. Is she usually this animated? I've mostly seen her during the mourning so it's like seeing another person entirely. Smegs, watch and learn the shapes a person's face is supposed to make when they are trying to convince people.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.