Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipsy

VIP Member
I know this is irrelevant, but it still makes me laugh in disbelief. How can people watch them interact like this and not see something is off?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Wtf? Her hair was a little more than shoulder length at the walkabout…now it is cascading past her boobs. She has layered on makeup with a smoky eye…all the other women look like they’re are wearing none or very little because they have been crying. Because they lost their beloved mother/grandmother/Queen. Bitch doesn’t plan to cry. And for fecks sake - her bra is showing. Trash, pure trash.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 79

moonoomoo

The fact that Smegs has decided not to go home to her children speaks volumes.

She could have easily and discretely gone discreetly for a few days between HMTQ’s death and funeral.

it’s what most mothers would do if they had all the money in the world.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 79

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I agree with your dear mum. Charles acting like a spoiled brat about pens in front of the world's media tells me a lot about what he's like behind closed doors. Add to that the fact that Clarence house staff all received an email saying they will potentially be made redundant at a time when they are all working extra hours etc to make sure everything runs smoothly, also tells me a lot about him. William would never act like that. Charles looks like a nasty piece of work IMHO.
His mum has died. He’s been travelling, making public appearances, he’s exhausted mentally and physically.
And they can’t even give him a pen that works.
Now he’s covered in ink and is expected to shake hands with people,
Under the circumstances I think his reaction was quite restrained

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Thanks to Chita for the title.

HMQ has arrived at Buckingham Palace
Scotland did us proud looking after her
KC3 doesn't like faulty fountain pens and who can blame him.
P&PoW continue to show what a class act they are
Anne is a ground breaking feminist being the first woman to take part in the vigil for her mother
We hope that KC, QC, Anne and Tim have a good rest tonight and hopefully allowed to have some peace before facing the public again tomorrow.

Someone made a statement saying they were wearing clothes to the funeral and there appears to be a shortage of bronzer in London tonight and a strong biscuity smell in some areas of BP - maintenance team has been informed by Major Johnny.

Old thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
Harry & Megan #237 HMTQ’s seven decades of service were defined by her humility, not the crown she wore

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Chita

VIP Member
Unless I've missed something shouldn't Minge be in a car with her dipshit husband? Why would she need to ride with someone else?
He's walking behind the coffin.
Bravely pushing to the back of his mind how much the cameras and horses hooves and being in London triggers him.
She can't walk with him because none of her shoes fit.

According to folklore here, there are different types of demonic witches, with some varieties based on types of feet.

I don't want to even try finding out which one she is.

Thank you for hiding her toes. They are so cheap looking. She has access to and must be getting regular pedicures, yet her toes always look so dusty and unkempt. Just like the rest of her. Not bodyshaming, just pointing out her lack of actual care. Just a little lotion rubbed in, if not some cocoa butter?

All of her looks so dry and flaky, can't even suggest that she put whatever she puts on her face on her feet, if she doesn't want to bother with foot cream.

Wasn't Dorina supposed to be very strict about getting regular facials? Or was that face surgery?

see through shoes.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Squelch

Refusing an invitation to Balmoral when the Queen was so clearly frail and unwell would make most people feel very ashamed right now but, as we know, Meghan and Harry have no shame.

Never seen two people look so miserable when they've supposedly found freedom and wealth. Her narcissism and his stupidity are an incredible combination.

• Wow
Reactions: 72

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I've said it before, but I think Tim Lawrence must be held in very high esteem by the RF; and surely Smegz wont be allowed in the same car as Cam and Kate? Not even Sophie? I'm thinking a Reliant Robin at the back of the procession would do...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

youRjokingHunz

Chatty Member
My dear mum said to me 'it won't be the same' ... she's taken agin Charles for his petulent behaviour regarding 'the pens' ... twice it happened, he snapped and lost his rag about a pen not working. 'The Queen would never have acted like that' she said. And I agree. Get William and Catherine on the throne ASAP, or at least have them front and centre ....
people need to realise he isn’t theQueeen, and he is in the midst of his own grief and while also being crowned King, cut the man some slack.
He has given some wonderful speeches , and he will be good for the country , like his Motjer was and like how William and Catherine will be in time

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
I am on a countryside fb group, only ever speaking about country matters from the farmer’s point of view. Tonight an American member posted a heartfelt eulogy to the Queen and then said how grateful he was that H&M are here so they don’t have to listen to their nonsense. Then asked that we keep them. It really amused me and I would have screenshot but am incapable of blacking out the names sadly. Needless to say all the replies said we don’t want them either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

hehehe

VIP Member
DM are just disgusting money-grubbing shits to shoehorn these two losers into every single Royal headline.

"Charles and William gaze solemnly at the Queen's coffin ... as Harry and Meghan drive past the building in an Uber"

"Princess Anne the first female ever to stand the vigil of the princes ... as Harry and Meghan take a shit back at Frogmore."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65