Harry & Meghan #236 you can pile on the Piz Buin but you'll never be Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Chita for the title.

HMQ has arrived at Buckingham Palace
Scotland did us proud looking after her
KC3 doesn't like faulty fountain pens and who can blame him.
P&PoW continue to show what a class act they are
Anne is a ground breaking feminist being the first woman to take part in the vigil for her mother
We hope that KC, QC, Anne and Tim have a good rest tonight and hopefully allowed to have some peace before facing the public again tomorrow.

Someone made a statement saying they were wearing clothes to the funeral and there appears to be a shortage of bronzer in London tonight and a strong biscuity smell in some areas of BP - maintenance team has been informed by Major Johnny.

Old thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Thanks for thread and title.

Hope the women in car with smeg tomorrow ignore her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I know this is irrelevant, but it still makes me laugh in disbelief. How can people watch them interact like this and not see something is off?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
Early one but the threads move so quickly.

Harry & Meghan #237 Getting the Ronseal of Disapproval.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
I hope if Megan is in a car with Catherine and Sophie, they use the opportunity of some alone time to tell her some home truths.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I know this is irrelevant, but it still makes me laugh in disbelief. How can people watch them interact like this and not see something is off?

Wow he can’t stand her . This is so creepy and weird and quite frightening dare I say

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

This is scary. I almost feel pity for ginge here. Her behaviour is frightening. Look at the face on it when she claws his hand back 😳

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Harry & Megan #237 HMTQ’s seven decades of service were defined by her humility, not the crown she wore

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I can’t do a link I don’t know what’s happened to my iPad . Photos in DM of the horrors on the stairs behind the king as the coffin arrives.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Harry & Meghan #237 - Announcement -this is about The Queen. Not you.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This is scary. I almost feel pity for ginge here. Her behaviour is frightening. Look at the face on it when she claws his hand back 😳
I hope she doesn’t hang off him at the funeral like a demented child woman.. PDA isn’t really appropriate at the formal ceremony..people can comfort each other and hug but that kind of clawing is so off🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 61
W
I can’t do a link I don’t know what’s happened to my iPad . Photos in DM of the horrors on the stairs behind the king as the coffin arrives.
What the?? How the heck were they directly behind KC? Surely it should have been P&PoW?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.