Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Despicableme

Chatty Member
Yay new thread!

SATURDAY, MARCH 19, 2022

Blind Item #1
Don't believe the hype. The alliterate one and her ginger pup were not going to present the Best Actress award. It will be presented in the same format it has been for years.

POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 8:00 AM 13 COMMENTS

Inside the comments is a mention of the DM article & the following comment! ( I know these things have to be taken with a large pinch of salt, but just adds a bit more to the tea of them not being invited 😂 )

“Watch away. The pair weren't invited and would NEVER be invited to present an award when there are hundreds of previous and current nominees and winners who ALWAYS do the honors. I'm a member of the Academy and they weren't invited and I've seen the seating chart and they're not on it.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I feel like Will & Kate know exactly how to make them look stupid. Harry whinges about not being able to ride a bike as a kid, they use a photo of Prince Louis on a bike as his birthday picture. He whinges about not being safe in the UK, Will walks around the park with Louis without any security. I love it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Momof5intheStates

VIP Member
Woohoo welcome back Mo5 - hope you've stocked the naughty step in readiness :)
I’ve got an entire closet full of goodies and better 🍑 cushions :m:m (oh how I missed this little fella!!!) And y’all!!

For all of you who remember our lovely Tattler 'Mom of 5 in the States'......drum roll.....she's back! 😍
She had to take time out for personal reasons but she's happy to be catching up on the thread now and say hi to everybody.
I've told her Freda is MIA 😣 and Pom Bear is busy with Katie Price 😂(she has no idea who that is!) but please make her welcome if she's brave enough to post!
Thank you!!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 My connection stays solid!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

D. A.

VIP Member
In the last thread I said they were in the depths of the sewers. I hate to admit I am wrong, but I am. I apologise.
The are the shit beneath the sewer.
Screenshot_20220319-204849.png

Stand firm our lovely Queen.
I wish they would stop this relentless pressure 😞

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
I believe that it originates with the Sussexes but they work indirectly. We never had any of this trolling and suppression of free speech until the Snarkles came on the scene.
So yes I think it's them, they are the source but they won't be investigated because of who they are. It seems that all these powerful businessmen are in each others' pockets and look after each other, Better.Up etc. who are now making millions, Haitch on board in some inexplicable capacity as he's a half-wit.

In a nutshell, anything that will expose or threaten H&M is shut down, and honest satire and criticism will not be tolerated. What has happened to Lady C?

Who else would want to shut down our thread but the Snarkles? Ironically this forum is probably the only place that is totally free from either racism or deliberate misinformation - issues that the Sussexes stealthily practice but sanctimoniously pretend to campaign against. I've not seen a single racist comment on here or a deliberate falsehood. We get carried away sometimes and a bit overexcited, but that's about it and the ship soon steadies and ploughs on in what are rather rough seas.

We only want the truth, not a lot to ask, but someone or something is determined that we will not get it.

Love the way you've written this post!
They’ve already tried and failed to shut down this thread.
Apparently the Harkles ‘brand reputation team’ reached out to our mods quite a while ago to have it taken down😏
Of course, they were told (quite politely, so I’m led to believe 😉) to fuck off.
We’re safe.
And I hope that fact sticks in their craw for many moons to come.
Cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Miscanthus

VIP Member
For all of you who remember our lovely Tattler 'Mom of 5 in the States'......drum roll.....she's back! 😍
She had to take time out for personal reasons but she's happy to be catching up on the thread now and say hi to everybody.
I've told her Freda is MIA 😣 and Pom Bear is busy with Katie Price 😂(she has no idea who that is!) but please make her welcome if she's brave enough to post!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

ChipDex

VIP Member
48 years ago today.

She faced an actual threat.

But she never became paranoid. She never hid her kids away from the public. She never claimed to feel unsafe in her own country.

She got on with life. And duty.

Screenshot_20220320-113828.png

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Chita

VIP Member
Yankee Wally had over 47 thousand followers on her YooToob channel.
It's a lot but it's not millions.
Her videos weren't polished or professional and yet someone had her shut down.
Why?
What were they afraid of?
They didn't sue her, they got her silenced.
Was it because you can't sue a person for slander if they tell the truth?

Hmmmm

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
As a little cleanser from Sacbies and his roachy brows: this is how you wear a green dress and bling loaned to you from HMTQ!
I am in love with the skirt of the dress, I wants it, I needs it precious, it's so swishy.
The lady in the gorgeous embroidered blue looking at Catherine :love:

1648084680232.png

1648084855589.png

• Heart
Reactions: 58

ChipDex

VIP Member
More. From someone who is supposed to love history. 🤣

Surely it has to be a troll.

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 13.28.32.png

• Haha
  • Heart