Harry Clark - The Traitors uk series 2 winner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rave thread about Harry Clark 😍
---
Hope I’ve created this thread correctly, I’m a new thread virgin 🤭
---
@MeghanSnarkle we must have similar taste, just discovered the Nigel Harman thread! I’m not so much a fan now but loved him the late 90’s 😍😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure how active this thread wil be, hopefully there’ll be a small handful of us 😆

What’s everyone’s current thoughts on Harry? I absolutely loved him on The Traitors, honestly couldn’t fault him, great personality, played the game so well and bloody good to look at 😍 Really can’t call how things will go for him though, he’s definitely got the personality to do well on reality tv but not sure about anything else, not sure where I see him. I think he deserves to well though, he seems so sweet and humble.

Rave thread about Harry Clark 😍
---
Hope I’ve created this thread correctly, I’m a new thread virgin 🤭
---
@MeghanSnarkle we must have similar taste, just discovered the Nigel Harman thread! I’m not so much a fan now but loved him the late 90’s 😍😆
Nice one Missy, if you hadn't done this I would of 😉

He's an absolute beaut, love the way he's conducted himself since leaving, doesn't take himself to seriously but at the same time he's really professional in all his TV appearances ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Nice one Missy, if you hadn't done this I would of 😉

He's an absolute beaut, love the way he's conducted himself since leaving, doesn't take himself to seriously but at the same time he's really professional in all his TV appearances ♥
Yes you’re right he’s very professional isn’t he! Really at ease in front of the camera. Was going to ask have any of the s1 traitors gone on to do much, but guessing not as it wasn’t as popular as this series was it.

I’d love to see him on I’m a celebrity get me out of here, he’s definitely famous enough, winning a BBC1 show has more credentials than a YouTuber I’d say!

• Heart
Yes you’re right he’s very professional isn’t he! Really at ease in front of the camera. Was going to ask have any of the s1 traitors gone on to do much, but guessing not as it wasn’t as popular as this series was it.

I’d love to see him on I’m a celebrity get me out of here, he’s definitely famous enough, winning a BBC1 show has more credentials than a YouTuber I’d say!
I don't follow anyone from S1 tbh but I do think there were a few stands outs who could of made something off the back of the first series but it just never really happened for them
Obviously Wilf was probably the biggest stand out and i do think he's taken something from it in his own way kinda thing.

Harry is just in a league of his own though somehow 😉

Funny you mention YouTube because I think he would be amazing on there I'd love to see some day in the life vlogs from him and Harry just creating his own weekly content.

I also think he's very motivational like his attitude is very whatever you're up against just back yourself and you can do it so that could be really helpful to loads of people - maybe a podcast angle

The other thing is his sport he's been a boxer and is still into it and loves football so maybe that could be another path .

Then today he posts those modelling shots 😍

Sorry for the long reply lol but I do think there LOADS we could potentially see from him ..... hopefully

• Heart
Oh yes those modelling shots 😍 very nice . Wonder if was invited to do those or if he got them done off his own back.

• Heart

He says about a day in the life video in the comments… maybe he reads here @MeghanSnarkle 😍😍
Oh god we'd be subscribed to his channel straight away 😂
I think YouTube will happen he'd do great just making his own content and doing things like hanging out with Mollie and Paul on his own channel or just filming whatever he's getting up to day to day, he's so watchable and natural in front of a camera 🤞

• Heart
Still love him but just not sure if the influencer world is for him… he seems too nice and normal, I feel like you have to have an element of showy offyness and he’s just too nice for that?! 🤣 he looks awkward at the end of Anna’s latest video on Instagram. I hope he finds his calling though and I do want to see more of him, just not sure in what context ❤

Still love him but just not sure if the influencer world is for him… he seems too nice and normal, I feel like you have to have an element of showy offyness and he’s just too nice for that?! 🤣 he looks awkward at the end of Anna’s latest video on Instagram. I hope he finds his calling though and I do want to see more of him, just not sure in what context ❤
maybe in a presenter type of role like Anna 🤷🏽‍♀️

maybe in a presenter type of role like Anna 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yeah maybe, once he’s got used to the limelight, a lot of reality stars end up doing that don’t they like Josie Gibson Rylan etc! I’d love to see him on another reality show, that would boost his profile even more and people would see what a lovely guy he is.

Yeah maybe, once he’s got used to the limelight, a lot of reality stars end up doing that don’t they like Josie Gibson Rylan etc! I’d love to see him on another reality show, that would boost his profile even more and people would see what a lovely guy he is.
I want Harry to do well as he seems like a genuinely lovely guy, but not sure what would work for him. He definitely grew in confidence as he had more interviews. Would be interesting to see what he is like if he is interviewing someone.

I want Harry to do well as he seems like a genuinely lovely guy, but not sure what would work for him. He definitely grew in confidence as he had more interviews. Would be interesting to see what he is like if he is interviewing someone.
I think he’d be good once he had some practice/training! He’s very natural on tv and being interviewed/speaking. I just find in these vlogs Anna has done it’s a bit more forced and cringey as he’s not as used to having his normal life filmed? If that makes sense. I know he’s been in her videos before but I guess he knew then he wasn’t as much of a focus, whereas now he will be, He asked on insta what would people like to see from him so feels like he’s not really sure where he’s going to fit in! ❤

Hope everyone caught Harry on tonights Dancing on ice ♥
Makes me hope he'd give it a go next series (either that or strictly) .

• Heart
Hope everyone caught Harry on tonights Dancing on ice ♥
Makes me hope he'd give it a go next series (either that or strictly) .
I’ve not seen it but saw they were going, will have to catch up tomorrow 😍 yes would love to see him on those, but mostly I’m a celeb as you get to really see their personalities on there. Or even celeb big brother, if they’re doing one?!

• Heart
I’ve not seen it but saw they were going, will have to catch up tomorrow 😍 yes would love to see him on those, but mostly I’m a celeb as you get to really see their personalities on there. Or even celeb big brother, if they’re doing one?!
Yes Celeb big brother starts in March REALLY wish he was going into the house !

• Heart