Harry and Meghan #33 When Needy met Greedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks Mog.

Basically it confirms that the various stories we have heard about what a roiling bitch Meghan is are all true; but that to call her out on her bullshit is to fail to recognise what a remarkable, brilliant and utterly lovely person she is - oh and we're all racist.

What stands out to Aunty is how unbelievably cowardly, vicious and treacherous it all is. Although she's too narcissistic and he's too stupid to realise it, neither of them are easily going to be able to come back to the country let alone the Royal Family after this. No-one is going to believe that she didnt effectively write the book; or that either of them knew what it said in advance or could not easily have stopped publication. So all the hurt, hate and drama (everything the BRF and especially the Queen most hate) was deliberate. A cold calculated act of vengeance that has spectacularly misfired.

A pair of prize bastards we are well shut of them. The Court Case or its resolution is going to be the last act of this tawdry saga. La comedia e finita....

Reactions: 68
I’ve been married for over 25 years & I’ve never met either of my sister in laws without my husband being there. He’s never met up with my brother without me being there.
The people who I know who do things separately with their in-laws knew them before they got together with their partners.

Reactions: 42
I've been continously annoyed at how the royal family has seemed to be a easy touch and let them walk all over them. But the fact a few members of the royal family could see from the start what she’s like is giving me hope. The courtiers are used to money grabbing social climbers and I think will have put steps in place the minute she got engaged to stop her getting her mitts on any money. That's why she hates them so much.

Also I think the Queen is playing an absolute masterstroke by letting them destroy themselves. Every time they do something to destroy themselves, you think they can't sink lower but lo and behold.... When she throws both out with no money or title's people will be asking for a bank holiday for the day. I think she knew they'd try the race route or get stick for turning against her grandson so she had to wait until they both did enough to show their true character and have the public hate them.

Do we know of this is creating any headlines outside of the UK and if people are as bored there now as we are. I wouldn't be surprised if Migraine and noballs tried to pull it now. They're a universal joke.

Reactions: 44
thank you! Harry looks quite comfortable as a showgirl!

Reactions: 22
The horse that has had more rides than a thoroughbread

Reactions: 29
Thanks again @MogTheCat

So basically idiotMeg has just confirmed in writing the rumours.

William and Kate come across as mature, measured and reasonable
Harry as a petulant dimwit and Meghan as a whiny Bridezilla

“Don’t feel you need to rush this,” William told Harry, according to sources. “Take as much time as you need to get to know this girl.”
So Harry had a hissy fit at this bit of well intentioned brotherly advice ?!

So the « Meghan made Kate cry at the dress fitting » story.

Some of the children weren’t co-operating, and there was a lot going on. Everyone tried to help where they could, but it’s never easy with kids at fittings. There were no tears from anyone.
And in the end, the fitting was fine. Kate and Meghan were both a little stressed but professionals in the room, and there were other people there.

ffs, they’re kids. Charlotte would have been 3. I don’t think we’ve ever seen Kate stressed. That fitting must have been a nightmare.

« One story had her demanding spray-bottle air fresheners to spritz around “musty” St George’s Chapel ...... The truth was that the discreet Baies scented air diffusers for the chapel provided by Diptyque«

ok, so she did have air fresheners.

Dopey cow. Fancy admitting to that. She really is more stupid than I thought; admitting to every rumour.
Shes basically gone through her clipboard of grievances and tried to correct it, so basically confirming it. No one cares about the details.
We just now know the truth that Harry got angry with William just because he advised caution with Meghan.

Harry sounds like hard work. He actually seems even less intelligent than I thought before. It was well hidden by the Palace and now the book has exposed it..

A happy and content Harry is rare...

William may have felt he was acting out of concern, but Harry was offended that his older brother still treated him as if he were immature. “Harry was pissed off,” another source said. “Pissed off that his brother would ask such a thing. Some felt it was an overreaction. But then, this sums them up as people — William, the calm and rational one, and Harry, who can’t help but take things far too personally.”

“Harry has a heart of gold, but he’s incredibly sensitive,”

Reactions: 41
‘who told the biracial co-author of these words’

She surely can’t try to chuck Omid under the bus when this goes tits up, apparently she is co-author!

Reactions: 21
On the tv news in Australia tonight. I swore at them.

Reactions: 24
I'm over between 14 and 25 yrs older than my Sister n law's and Brother n law's on my husband's side. We have zilch in common with the exception we married brothers and our kids share the same DNA. I'm not invited to "girls night", bachelorette parties, been a bridesmaid, had baby showers thrown for me, gone to lunch or shopping.....it is what it friggin is. I've stopped going to "Family functions" because of it all. My sister n law on my side, love her to pieces. She's my age, owns her own vintage clothing store in L.A., is a bad a** drummer in a punk band, covered in tats and piercings, and is the BEST thing to ever happen to my brother!!

Shmedge is just a whiney a** little twuntwaffle that is so full of herself she can't see beyond her weird looking nose!! If I disliked her and the nutsack before, this "book" intensified it!!!

Reactions: 47
‘who told the biracial co-author of these words’

She surely can’t try to chuck Omid under the bus when this goes tits up, apparently she is co-author!
I think that means Omid is co author with the American woman, Caroline something? He is scottish/iranian, but seems to compare himself to Meghan, I'm sure she has experienced more racism than he has ffs. Why does everyone insist on being a victim.
This caught my eye, so close they hug, but she definitely didn't stand over their shoulders and tell them what to write.

Attachments

Oh dear poor Megs she was shopping on the same street as Kate but Kate didnt give her a lift in her Range Rover. FGS what doesnt she understand about the fact that the Royals are very cautious private people. Even if she was 'dating' Harry at the time Kate wouldnt just give her a lift because she
hardly knew her and quite rightly probably didn't trust her.

Reactions: 43
They never chose Windsor. Not for one second. Will and Kate have most of KP and Amner Hall. Charles has Clarence House, Highgrove, Birkhall and Llwynywermod. Prince Andrew has Royal Lodge on the Windsor estate, Sophie and Edward have Bagshott Park, Princess Anne has the Gatcombe Estate. All are massive properties worth millions. Harry and Meghan weren't offered Frogmore House, they were offered a former staff cottage. I think that was when HM sent them a clear message that they weren't the "big shots" that they felt they deserved to be and what started the whole downward spiral because Meghan realised that she was never going to waft around a palatial English estate and/or a grand London residence and entertain Hollywood royalty from there.

Reactions: 52
Very interesting, If the Sussexes have distanced themselves from the book will they sue for any ,
invasion of privacy , false claims
or any other bullsh!t they sue everyone else for at the drop of a hat?

Reactions: 33
Hmmm, does this book contain ads or sponsorship? Harry’s iPhone is mentioned and Diptyque diffusers. Why mention the actual brands at all?
If it does contain ads then Cushelle should have got first dibs!

Reactions: 37
I’ve always thought Harry was a spoilt petulant arsehole even before Meghan made her play for him. His ex’s had the sense to see what a prick he’d be to marry and ran for the hills.

There’s no way back for them here as part of the Royals but I don’t see how their future is going to pan out. They aren’t qualified for anything or able to offer anything, they’re essentially sofa surfing albeit in a mansion and what happens next ?

There’s no way Harry will be abandoned by his Dad and the Establishment however much he’s now despised here and Meghan knows that. He’s a prick but he’s always going to be protected because of who he is.

Reactions: 33
This is a really good point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.