Harry and Meghan #304 Harry is one sausage short of a breakfast.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry had friends but Smegs got rid of them. They could clearly see her for what she was and didn’t want to be around her.

With Smegs I think everyone gets the heebie jeebies and backs away slowly.

Reactions: 31
I know I probably shouldn't have raised the subject of the thinness of the Princess of Wales, but the photo of that orange dress with the black belt did concern me.
She looked fit as a fiddle to me. I think society has been partly conditioned to expect everyone to be overweight. Obviously, I'm no dietician so don't take what I say as expert opinion!

Reactions: 41
Kiwi here, JA resigning came as a big surprise to me, not that I am in the know. I tried to find some goss but no luck. She said she had run of gas in the tank. Well, fuel prices will cause that! Election here is not until October.

She did try to avoid the gruesome pair recently I think? Maybe she tried to Markle them after sniffing the wind changing, and got out-Markled.

People say there's a nice WEF job or similar waiting for her, I imagine that's true, she's got that liberal Kennedy-esque gloss. She makes me think of Trudeau, I don't find it appealing.

Reactions: 30
I think someone has rounded the amount. £60,000 is over $73,000 USD. One thousand and something short.

Reactions: 8
I had a dream last night that I drove past the Montecito sign and instead it was called Monteshithow

I blame you all!!!

Reactions: 24
Exceptional Wibble, please get this published

Reactions: 21
She did????

Reactions: 25
She’ll be Markled soon enough

Reactions: 13
No, she hasn’t. She used to be very athletic and muscular… look at pictures of her in her earthly to late twenties. now since she was engaged she has basically been a skeleton if she hasn’t been pregnant.
She’s still incredibly muscled and fit:
She’s got the entire world judging her body constantly. She can’t win whether she is overweight or underweight. Press commented when her face was rounder each time while pregnant and mentioned her post partum belly at H&M’s wedding. It would make anyone self consciously work to stay fit. I think she’s naturally slim and works hard to stay in peak condition. Good for her! Women’s bodies are all lovely, whatever their size and shape. Catherine looks amazing and chooses clothes that showcase it.

Reactions: 49
No but she was in that Love to Lead thing the Harkles cobbled together to pad out their twelve program deal with Netflix.

As was Greta, who staged her own arrest yesterday... apparently.
I think someone else put the Love To Lead together and it was shelved. Somehow the gruesomes got it and did the intro.

Ardern was not happy being included as the gruesomes were not involved when the series was put together.

I am sure there was an article about it on a previous thread.

Reactions: 19
I don’t agree at all, but OK. She scares me and I worry for her.

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 16
So Moehringer has a tweet of the book with something about "just good literature"....one of the comments
Glad my kids are towards the end of the education system cos there's no way mine would study that piece of shit

View attachment 1892798
Future GCSE exam question...Discuss the theme of ice in the Duke's memoir and the role the Royal member plays in the book's essential message

Reactions: 25
I liked the note from the MIG that that conversion was closed and will not reopen. We can speculate that KC is probably exasperated, worried, angry and fearful about what his son is doing, but they all have more important things to be dealing with.
That is absolutely hysterical. She’s such a fraud. I wonder when the last time the queen was photographed wearing them, I’m sure it would be after the last time Meghan had seen her.

Reactions: 20
BIB I disagree with this, however I do agree the Princess of Wales is gorgeous and looks healthy to me.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.