Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BIB - Such a gentleman to throw Tom Parker Bowles under the bus. Dick!

Reactions: 44
Fucking hell, that’s some real tea from him, isn’t it?

I’ll wait with bated breath to see when other journalists pick this story up…then what will Hazza do?
My question would be why, if it's in TB's book and "legally locked down", as he assured DW last night, it's never been picked up on or published by anyone before to my knowledge?

Reactions: 26
I wish I could keep up but I can't I have too much stuff to do
I am also feeling a bit despondent with the "he's ill" that seems to almost be excusing his behaviour, I hope this is not how this is all going to be spun (Trevor Coult really has me worried it is going this way) I don't see an ill man when I see the sneer, smugness & sheer satisfaction he is getting at throwing his family to the wolves. I see utter contempt from a nasty, petulant, over privileged f#cking wanker
Yes, I have Reek overload

Anyway, thread suggestion, partially stolen from twitter

Harry & Meghan #300 She's always crying, he's always high, if only the Palace had a right to reply

Reactions: 81
Awful.He can’t see what we see.
But what strikes me ,is the saving of the texts.I am relatively new to these threads, and I often wondered what Meghan was talking about when she talked about “ having receipts”.
So basically these two have been saving evidence for future use. I feel a bit sick tbh.
I suppose the sugars will suggest they are just defending themselves, but I see a more sinister motive.I still have pity for his obvious mental health problems, but the underlying calculation and nastiness makes me despise him more.I suspect a door may be left open for him, and I understand that.His family love him, but if he is ever given an official role I will wash my hands of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Maybe..there were some appalling things said........

Except......Its totally unbalanced. Nobody in any position of power, or any of the major press and media players took these comments seriously.
ALL THESE COMMENTS WERE CONDEMNED OPENLY

Reactions: 22
I believe previous offenders can apply to have their convictions wiped from publicly accessible records (at least in the UK they can). I presume the USA must have something similar. Is it something like rehabilitation of offenders?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I have managed to leave a scathing review on Amazon despite not having bought the pile of rubbish! I got a message saying my review would be reviewed which might take several days - so will be interesting to see if it makes it onto the website!!
You can review books without a verified purchase but they will show further down the review page as verified purchase reviews show first.

Also, lead reviews are those with most ‘likes’. Look at the amount of likes some of the positive reviews have even when they barely say anything. So fake.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if this will ever end?

The pair of them will burn out together and get divorced, it's obvious. He will then be bleating to the press about how she abused him and forced him to vilify his family in the media. How she caused him to have a breakdown and none of it was his fault. How his heart had been shattered into more pieces than than the broken dog bowl at Frogmore. Cue book number two, the Spare Husband.

She will in turn write her own book about how he was obviously consciously biased towards her because of her colour, womanly strength and intelligence. How he never once asked her how she was because he was stoned every night and spent his time threading beads onto string to make more necklaces.

If Charles takes him back into the fold after this then the RF's reputation is ruined. He needs to be sent to live with Nuns on a remote island and we never hear him again. For someone who has been so therapied and constantly spouts phrases from bargain basement self help books, he has very little self awareness.

Reactions: 51
The two C's together both anti Royal twisted Cunts sorry America but you should hang your heads in shame for battering the Constitution of a so called ally.

If we battered their constitution could you imagine the outcry, they dish it out but they cannot take it.

Hypocrisy and spite from those two Cretinous Cunts!

Reactions: 35
In the US, laughing gas = entonox = gas and air. We don't use it in childbirth. I got my epidural at 9cm, so it's possible, I guess. My doctor offered me a mirror. Maybe it's an American thing lol. I said NO THANKS. I can't imagine a surrogacy because SO MANY PEOPLE would have to keep their mouths shut. She definitely looked pregnant and post-partum with Archie. He seems like the whole book he is on massive amounts of drugs which explains a lot to me... he's an addict plain and simple.

They're totally addicted tot heir phones and eliminating any bad press or commentary that isn't worshipful and glowing.

Reactions: 25
Do dogs not have to go into quarantine when they arrive in Canada or is it a vet passport sort of thing? Even then, I believe a vet has to check them over on arrival.

Reactions: 25
Bloody hell, I went to bed a woke up to another new thread! Apologies for my unintentional 'gravygate' comment in the last thread no offence meant to either Australian or Welsh gravy I am a lover of all gravy (except bistro, that's not gravy imo!)

Anyway, another meme just to lift the mood a little

Reactions: 63
I found it really telling that he demanded everyone see how much like Diana Meghan was and, when nobody confirmed it, felt as if he had been betrayed. What everyone else saw - and I don’t blame him in this; I’ve survived a toxic narcissist too - is that she metamorphosed into a mother figure in order to infantalise him and a come-hither siren to entrap him.

Reactions: 41
BIB - thank you! I was so confused by that, trying not to think how the hell would a hand mirror be of any use?!

The birth scene definitely reads like total invention. He suddenly was a medical expert, mentioning the possible need for a c-section. But of course once he whimpered at Meghan to do it, hey presto, the baby was born.

And no way were they discharged from hospital and back at Frogmore, mere hours after she had had an epidural.
These are simple things that they could have fact checked surely when inventing this narrative.

Reactions: 38
For some reason i cant post anymore on royal family thread, does anyone know what could be the reason?
You should have received a notification why from the Mods. Check your notifications. You may have been reported for spamming?

Reactions: 11
I call bollocks on this.

Reactions: 36
I’m still shaking my head in disbelief at what I have heard and read. If life is so good and the RF and the UK so bad why does he want any part of it? But yet here he is still gripping on to the Titles, willing to help with the Commonwealth, wanting his Pa and his brother back, reconciliation …… if I had been treated like ‘his truth’ tells us I would have turned my back on all of it and walked off into the sunset.
If he has been taking drugs for 25 years then I fear there will be no way back and it will all end in tragedy. He appears to not want help, or is being prevented from getting the right help he needs, and is on the slippery slope. Seeing him like this and having to just stand and watch must be heartbreaking for his family.

Reactions: 52
Hahahahaaaaa christ, he is a basket-case

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.