Harry and Meghan #299 Spare The book that makes Twilight look like Tolstoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't usually watch Piers on Talk TV, but while I'm waiting for my boys to get back from scouts, let's have a shifty lol

He can get shouty but he calls out their lies and then shows clips from Oprah to prove what they really said.

Reactions: 18
That's quite the frequent topic with me, my mother and a friend whose parents are narcs and financially abusive, whenever we are on one of our downward spirals. Sometimes we decide to become bastards, but we aren't really cut out for it so no one really takes us seriously and it doesn't work

But those kinds are really having all the fun right now. It's like all the moral science we were taught, all the 'values' that were inculcated in us, all the 'manners, manners, manners' was all just a bunch of shite to subdue and mould the gullible the way it suits them.

Guess we just get on with our work and whatever else occupies us, and Tattle in the hope that that 'some day' will come soon. And we make pacts to become bastards too if it doesn't happen by a certain date

Seeing the images of a Californian sinkhole today, my first thought was that Sparry will blame William for it. "I wasn't going anywhere near tunnels so he just got the road to cave in!!"

Reactions: 23
Even after all he has said, all the crazy stuff, even I was shocked that he tried to claim that by saying how many he'd allegedly killed, he was trying to prevent suicides. Sorry, what the fuck did you just say Harry? Whaaaat?!! And of course it's the press' fault for reporting his own words.

Reactions: 32
More than anything else I feared cameras. I’d never liked cameras, of course, but now I couldn’t abide them. The telltale click of a shutter opening and closing…it could knock me sideways for a whole day.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex

Said the man who signed deal with Netflix

Reactions: 54
And he has the absolute audacity to Lie once again, in his memoir, about never having used Amazon like a real boy. He has gone too far this time where will these falsehoods end.

Reactions: 21
I’ve been a lurker to these threads for a couple of weeks, just wanted to thank you all for the hard work you do in posting excerpts and what not!

I did see a download link posted for the book yesterday, would anyone mind reposting please? Can’t bare to give him any of my money lol

Reactions: 17
Harry and Meghan #300 he’s certainly no Prince Charming and I find his baldness very alarming

Reactions: 33
"I wanted to say: Hello.
I wanted to say: Where have you come from?
I wanted to say: Is it better there?"

Isn't that a bit racist?

Reactions: 29
The original Twitter poster is still talking about it and saying they weren’t given a time window only “shortly”. Which is so vague that it could mean anything. If they’re telling the truth then I appreciate them getting the word out, but also why feed it in drips and drabs on social media? If it’s true, just lay it all out at once.

Reactions: 21
The picture in the blokes house that was sending subliminal messages to the kid....
Erm that's from pissing ghostbusters 2..was there slime making a toaster dance too.

Reactions: 14
This book business is way worse than I could ever have imagined!

To be so privileged...makes me sick.

Reactions: 24
Huh! Quasi royal reporter ... Bit like your pal Omid Scoobie Harold??
You hypocritical pissflap

Reactions: 20
Back in the day when I really liked Harry I was always under the impression that all he wanted was a family of his own and that he adored children. I have recollections of him making a fuss of children during his walkabouts but when I think about it he’s always seemed indifferent to William’s kids.
Maybe the former was for his public image and latter due to his jealousy of being pushed even further down the LoS.

Reactions: 32
Apparently the Quora post which originally said that this assault story would be coming out has been updated. Since it hasn't yet come out it's a "I'll believe it when I see it" situation, but if its true he asked the RF for help, for this latest alleged incident, and they said no, fair play to them.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.