Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Piers has finally addressed the fact that H talks disrespectfully about almost every single woman in his book other than M or L. I’m so glad this has been raised

Reactions: 71
He got her cupcakes for independence day? Isn't that 4th of July? In the middle of summer? Why is it written like summer is a few months away?

Reactions: 27
Yes. Piers has finally addressed the fact that H talks disrespectfully about almost every single woman in his book other than M or L. I’m so glad this has been raised
The lawyer lady is so two-faced ... when the Oprah interviewed aired people like her screamed racism ... now it's all 'context'. Oh do fuck off. I'll give shouty Shola some credit, at least she's still sticking to her guns and calling it racist, at least the old bag is consistent.

Reactions: 39
I'm sorry; I know I'm like an 8 year old who just discovered the F word but I can't stop!

Reactions: 59

THIS.

This is why William felt bold to ask him to slow down.

When you start compromising your values and common sense for someone there is a problem there.

Reactions: 49
My physical copy has arrived and I'm settling down to read.
The cover is different though, as Harry appears to have undergone a "glow up"

Reactions: 38
I won't give the race-baiting cunt any credit whatsoever.

Reactions: 34
Gullible twat isn't he?
When it all comes crashing down and she ditches him or releases his throuple sex tape...karma's a bitch.

Reactions: 45
Still, despite the mounting stress, the terrible pressure, we managed to protect our essential bond, never snapping at each other during those few days. As we came to the final hours of her visit, we were solid, happy, and Meg announced she wanted to make me a special goodbye lunch. There was nothing in my fridge, as usual. But there was a Whole Foods down the street. I gave her directions, the safest route, past the Palace guards, turn right, towards Kensington Palace Gardens, down to Kensington High Street, there’s a police barrier, take a right and you’ll see Whole Foods. It’s massive, you can’t miss it. I had an engagement but I’d be home soon.
Baseball cap, jacket, head down, side gate. You’ll be fine, I promise.
Two hours later, when I got home, I found her inconsolable. Sobbing. Shaking. What is it? What’s happened? She could barely get the story out.
She’d dressed just as I’d advised, and she’d run happily, anonymously, up and down the supermarket aisles. But as she rode the escalator a man approached. Excuse me, do you know where the exit is? Oh, yes, I think it’s just up here to the left. Hey! You’re on that program—Suits, am I right? My wife loves you. Oh. That’s so nice! Thanks. What’s your name? Jeff. Nice to meet you, Jeff. Please tell her I said thanks for watching. I will. Can I get a picture…you know, for my mum? Thought you said it was your wife. Oh. Yeah. Heh. Sorry, I’m just grocery shopping today. His face changed. Well, even if I can’t take a picture WITH you…that doesn’t stop me taking pictures OF you! He whipped out his phone and followed her to the deli counter, snapping away while she looked at the turkey. F the turkey, she thought, hurrying to the checkouts. He followed her there too. She got into the queue. Before her were rows and rows of magazines and newspapers, and on all of them, under the most shocking and disgusting headlines…was her. The other customers noticed as well. They looked at the magazines, looked at her, and now they too pulled out their phones, like zombies. Meg caught two cashiers sharing a horrible smile. After paying for her groceries, she walked outside, straight into a group of four men with their iPhones aimed at her. She kept her head down, rushed up Kensington High Street. She was nearly home when a horse-drawn carriage came rolling out of Kensington Palace Gardens. Some sort of parade: the Palace gate was blocked. She was forced back along the main road, where the four men picked up the scent again, and chased her all the way to the main gate, screaming her name. When she finally got inside Nott Cott, she’d phoned her best girlfriends, each of whom asked: Is he worth this, Meg? Is anyone worth this? I put my arms around her, said I was sorry. So sorry. We just held each other, until I slowly became aware of the most delicious smells. I looked around. Hang on. You mean…after all that…you still made lunch? I wanted to feed you before I left.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

Reactions: 93
I always enjoy your posts. Spot on!! Explains why they didn’t go for a pre-Xmas release date

Reactions: 29
Remember folks, this is the guy who couldn't even pass his art exam without the help of his teacher (teacher was forced btw).
The traitor has scrambled what little grey cells he had with STRONG ILLEGAL DRUGS for YEARS, he couldnt write a shopping list, much less a book!
A big thank you to all of you who are posting excerpts to read here

Reactions: 57
Piers is spot on. H claims to hate the press but he's happy to give them his story. He doesn't hate the press he wants to control the press
Control of the narrative. Yes.

"Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past" - 1984, Orwell.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.