Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to read 50 Shades of Gray once but literally threw it in the bin before 50 pages. I'm amazed I made it that far. This is WORSE. Such horse shit.

* BARF *

Reactions: 57
Suits again, we will hear about it instead of P&G letter.

BTW I refuse to torture myself reading original. Not into S*M. Or should I say this reminds me of Vogon poetry.

Reactions: 39
I can’t believe he’s written about his wife and their sex life - who does that? Any normal person would be mortified about what has been published but he clearly has no inhibitions and no boundaries. Personality disorder much?

Reactions: 51
My favourite bit of all this is Harry insisting that everyone in his life loves and is obsessed with Suits. Will, Kate, Eugenie, his friends...

They must have made up the entire viewing figures for that show.
When you think of the people that they have met as members of the Royal family - at private parties as well as public functions I find it hard to believe that they would be at all impressed by Markle from a show that by 2016 was only on E4 at 3am and didn't make the main channels at all. It had passed its peak a couple of years before.
They have met most of the leaders in whatever field they are dealing with - but yes, sure they'd be impressed with Markle.

Reactions: 62
Nice ...

Reactions: 44
Who the fuck has written this shit

Reactions: 36
JUST HOURS BEFORE THAT statement went out, Meg was on her way to see me. She drove to Toronto’s Pearson International Airport, paps chasing her, and made her way carefully through the crowds of travelers, feeling jittery, exposed. The lounge was full, so an Air Canada representative took pity on her and hid her in a side room. Even brought her a plate of food. By the time she landed at Heathrow my statement was everywhere. And changing nothing. The onslaught continued. In fact, my statement generated a whole new onslaught—from my family. Pa and Willy were furious. They gave me an earful. My statement made them look bad, they both said. Why in hell? Because they’d never put out a statement for their girlfriends or wives when they were being harassed.

Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex.

Reactions: 44
Pure gold

Reactions: 30
I like what he said. I suspect he ran it past the RAF press office to check he didn’t say anything that would be inappropriate or upset. I pick up a subtext of team RF (but that could be my own bias )

Reactions: 31

bloody hell!!!! that lucky waitress being foever part of their personal mthology

Reactions: 40
Am I the only person in the world who'd never heard of suits or watched it. I think I'm going to drown in my own vomit reading this

Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.