Harry and Meghan #298 The half price Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he fucks off for good once the press about his book is done because if i see his face on my tv one more time i will fucking riot

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
I've just thrown my tea back up.

Reactions: 40

Oh but of course it had to be stated that it was “British” Calamari that made her sick, swear to god starting to feel like William, it’s either his or this little islands fault, or those who do their job on said isle, bore off Jackanory.

Reactions: 73
I can’t believe he’s written about his wife and their sex life - who does that? Any normal person would be mortified about what has been published but he clearly has no inhibitions and no boundaries. Personality disorder much?
He’s a raging narc or boderline personality disorder. I’m now convinced that they’re perfect for each other. Saves the rest of humanity from being in relationships with them.
When we meet someone like that, my husband and I will ask each other "How does he not fall over more?" But now I am going to use your shower and tshirt analogies!
Lol for best impact say then with a totally straight serious face. Fortunately working in Hollywood for several years forced me to get very creative with my analogies to describe various levels of stupidity.

Reactions: 29
It's always fucking suits. Do I need to buy the box set?

Reactions: 43
I won't give the race-baiting cunt any credit whatsoever.
She was crap on University Challenge - mirrored others' answers, don't recall her getting one answer herself or contribute in any meaningful way - certainly no general knowledge mastermind. One-trick pony.

Reactions: 27
Again, no one has ever seen any of these photos

And having lived near places with real celebrities - no one recognizes them out of context. They act as if Suits was the #1 show...that would be Love ISland

Reactions: 59
I’m just curious in these book excerpts he keeps calling his father “pa” is that normal? I keep getting a ma and pa kettle movie or little house on the prairie vibe from that

Reactions: 21
Nearly in tears again? This strong, independent, whip-smart, no messing, boss-babe? I'm surprised her face hasn't dried up like an old prune with all the sobbing & crying she's done

Reactions: 55
Having burfed in Chelsea &Westminster (nhs, not Kensington wing) and also portland, tgis woman is absolutely incorrect. My OB ONLY worked in St Eliz, st mart's and portland. Even if paid a jillion bucks, he couldn't be my doctor at Chelsea &Westminster. Also, I had to have an emergency c section for my 2nd child. At the portland. That happened literally o the same floor where I had been labouring for 23 hours.

What is the lie is the face up baby, the harry being ok with that part of the process and the epidural &water birth. Not possible. You cannot walk

and it simply doesn't happen for hygienic reasons

bQ

Reactions: 43
'Her friend asks is he worth this'?? Lol. Hell yes she say imo.

Isn't that similar to Di's friends saying to her on eve of wedding then she says too late my face is on the tea towels

Reactions: 49
Am I the only person in the world who'd never heard of suits or watched it. I think I'm going to drown in my own vomit reading this
Me also.
I also didn't know she's biracial .
To me she could be anything from Greece to Portugal, appearance wise.
Even Madame Noire wrote articles about it, Wentworth Stanley was also there.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.