Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocolatepeaches

Chatty Member
Have any American tattlers tried to buy the kindle download? How do I do it? I checked, I have kindle on my iPad. But when I go to Uk Amazon, it doesn’t know American me. can anyone walk me through the process? Lol. So technically inept, I am. But I need this book, on my device.
I asked the same thing earlier in this thread, not sure how to get it to my American Kindle either :( can someone please advise us?

Reactions: 11

Duee

VIP Member
Well, I just had to hit the “ignore” button on some dumbass who came in here as a new member and commented on my most recent post as though they knew who I was. I didn’t respond back, make any inquiries or lob any grenades so hopefully that’s the end of that! 🙄
Must have been deleted in meantime.
Reg HRC… is she still relevant in politics?
(edit: to make it on topic, made me think of Smegs at last elected in her late 70s as a widow or grandmother to someone from Murdoch clan lol, or whoever, hopefully not)

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
I asked the same thing earlier in this thread, not sure how to get it to my American Kindle either :( can someone please advise us?

Change your kindle settings to the international site. You can by it from there. It's $13 something on there. It worked for me

MistyWoods

VIP Member
Interesting stuff to be found on twitter.
I screenshotted this tweet about the pic of the boy in his bedroom that is supposed to be Archie.
It was posted online by a blogger way before Archie was even born.
View attachment 1421530

How do they find the originals of all the stuff she passes off as her own???

Amazing.

Probably by using google's image search.

NASA Pluto

You can all thank Vicky for recommending the show Suits to me back in 2008/09 at Uni. If she'd never made the recommendation I likely never would have watched the show and none of this would ever have happened. Great show though for the first few seasons before the writing turned - naff 😄

• Sick

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Maybe if you have a different device you could put kindle on with a different email address you could register with a uk or au address and purchase that way. When amazon was only. Com i had a kindle with us address so half my stuff is on comouter and the latest stuff is on my phone.

KatLit

VIP Member

Bushbaby21

VIP Member
You can all thank Vicky for recommending the show Suits to me back in 2008/09 at Uni. If she'd never made the recommendation I likely never would have watched the show and none of this would ever have happened. Great show though for the first few seasons before the writing turned - naff 😄
Who is Vicky?

• Haha
Reactions: 9