Hannahlouisef

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if she’s already got a thread here but I did a search and couldn’t find one.
She seems to be quite prominent in the blogging community, but there’s no thread.

I think she might have been one of the very first bloggers I followed on Instagram and used to really like her style. Now I find her style less relatable, and some of the outfits she wears are just hideous.

I remember she became a vegan a little while back and was very vocal about that on social media, however seems less so now.

I’ve just seen she’s just posted and #ad where she’s dressed as Shrek for a collaboration with NOWTV ffs 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ is she scraping the bottom of the barrel of sponsorships and ads now?

what are everyone else’s thoughts?

Reactions: 1
Apologies if she’s already got a thread here but I did a search and couldn’t find one.
She seems to be quite prominent in the blogging community, but there’s no thread.

I think she might have been one of the very first bloggers I followed on Instagram and used to really like her style. Now I find her style less relatable, and some of the outfits she wears are just hideous.

I remember she became a vegan a little while back and was very vocal about that on social media, however seems less so now.

I’ve just seen she’s just posted and #ad where she’s dressed as Shrek for a collaboration with NOWTV ffs 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️ is she scraping the bottom of the barrel of sponsorships and ads now?

what are everyone else’s thoughts?

She has a thread here you can join in on https://tattle.life/threads/hannah-louise-f.17697/

Reactions: 1