Hannah Gale (hannahfgale)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yum, a close up of her bad manicure, spots and greasy hair. She sure makes me want to buy the skincare products and make up she pedals...

Also tickled me that the small businesses she's claiming to support are the ones that deliver her food so she doesn't even have to cook... Just when you think she couldn't get any lazier, she does.
I honestly find the close ups of her spots so unnecessary and rank, content for the day must be thin on the ground.. so, ok fine tell us about it if you absolutely must but I don't need to see it 🙄

Reactions: 5
She says before Atti was born it was 15 years since she last celebrated mother’s day. She’s what, 30? She’s been no contact with her mother since she was 13?? Did I get it right? I wonder what happened. Seems very odd to me.

Reactions: 2
She says before Atti was born it was 15 years since she last celebrated mother’s day. She’s what, 30? She’s been no contact with her mother since she was 13?? Did I get it right? I wonder what happened. Seems very odd to me.
I remember her saying in an old blog post that her mum was an alcoholic so she went to live with her dad as a teenager

that’s actually pretty common. You’d be surprised at how many people are estranged from a parent.

Reactions: 3
that’s actually pretty common. You’d be surprised at how many people are estranged from a parent.
I am not surprised people are stranged from a parent. I do think it's uncommon to be stranged from a mother in one's early teens. A literal child deciding to cut ties with her mother can only mean something serious. But I have no idea as I do not know her family story. I am sure it's incredibly hard; I was just curious as most people I know who decided to go NC with a parent did so as adults, after years of putting up with narcisistic/abusive behaviour. 17 years ago she was still very young.

I remember her saying in an old blog post that her mum was an alcoholic so she went to live with her dad as a teenager
Thanks for the information; it makes more sense now.

Reactions: 1
I was shocked at how she now looks bigger than when she’d given birth to him!
Also, whinging that she’s been up since 5am because her son woke her up... some people get up for work at that time! 🙄

Reactions: 8
LOL at her latest post- she’s had such great opportunities to travel and explore yet we saw from her Chicago visit she hardly traveled more than 1 mile from her hotel and if she did it was for food 🙄

Reactions: 7
I get that the giant hoodie/blanket isn't for outfit purposes but that photo was so unflattering.

Reactions: 3
I am not surprised people are stranged from a parent. I do think it's uncommon to be stranged from a mother in one's early teens. A literal child deciding to cut ties with her mother can only mean something serious. But I have no idea as I do not know her family story. I am sure it's incredibly hard; I was just curious as most people I know who decided to go NC with a parent did so as adults, after years of putting up with narcisistic/abusive behaviour. 17 years ago she was still very young.

Thanks for the information; it makes more sense now.
my sister did it at 13 So I guess it’s just normal to me.

List of 7 things to do and one was facetime a friend? Jesus Christ. She's a real lazy cow isn't she?

Reactions: 5
Hehe a little beef on Twitter is blowing up about Hannah board of tasks. See Caroline Hirons and Ropes of Holland wading in

Why is Carolin Pugface Hirons butting into something where she wasn’t mentioned.

To be fair I struggle with depression and self motivation and I have to make lots of lists with little things like 'take the bin out' on them. They might look silly to some but they're helpful for me.

Reactions: 4
To be fair I struggle with depression and self motivation and I have to make lots of lists with little things like 'take the bin out' on them. They might look silly to some but they're helpful for me.
I do this. 100%. My point was more that her "tasks" are such... Nothingness. Facetime a friend? Seriously. Mine are housework, average Joe lists. Hannah's are entitled, lazy 'influencer'... I can't explain well. Someone help? Lol

I think because she lives this charmed existence of food and travel and freebies, I expect her to put a little effort in and 'film myself plaiting my extremely greasy hair' isn't effort.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.