hannahfgale #2 HG10? Give me more time. Who's is this kid? Oh yeah, it's mine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yayyy new thread, thanks for starting and using my suggestion.

Back to today's stories... SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE SMELLS.

"Super edgy" - she's trolling us. And not well. Anyone know roughly where she lives so I can go wash her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so shocked that I used to love and idolise her about 5 years ago. SO glad I saw through her shite and now realise what a lazy joke she is. There are a select few influencers who clearly work very hard and don’t come across as smug twats. I hope all the other ones (mainly people like Hannah and Vix Meldrew) disappear off the internet ASAP as it makes my bleeping blood boil that they can earn a full time salary by being such revolting slobs!

Is this seriously all she has to do stories about?! What a boring cow!
7D5B53EC-F3B8-4FAC-BED5-196BA9BD5444.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I’m so shocked that I used to love and idolise her about 5 years ago. SO glad I saw through her shite and now realise what a lazy joke she is. There are a select few influencers who clearly work very hard and don’t come across as smug twats. I hope all the other ones (mainly people like Hannah and Vix Meldrew) disappear off the internet ASAP as it makes my bleeping blood boil that they can earn a full time salary by being such revolting slobs!

Is this seriously all she has to do stories about?! What a boring cow! View attachment 109668
I've not heard of this Vix Meldrew, I'm gonna go check her out

Reactions: 2
There was literally no need for her to show us that she couldn’t even be bothered to run her tanning hand further up her arm when applying it 🙄🙄🙄
I know we all go on about it, but it couldn’t be more clear that she seems to have deliberately decided to rebrand herself as basically a lazy slob who is occasionally a mum! And I just don’t understand why?! Why would you want people to be so grossed out by you?! She so rarely goes to influencer events now (pre-virus), it’s obvious that deep down she must be ashamed of herself too.

B41A85D9-456D-4244-9B47-07BD55121A5E.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
There was literally no need for her to show us that she couldn’t even be bothered to run her tanning hand further up her arm when applying it 🙄🙄🙄
I know we all go on about it, but it couldn’t be more clear that she seems to have deliberately decided to rebrand herself as basically a lazy slob who is occasionally a mum! And I just don’t understand why?! Why would you want people to be so grossed out by you?! She so rarely goes to influencer events now (pre-virus), it’s obvious that deep down she must be ashamed of herself too.

View attachment 109678
Half-arsed Hannah strikes again

Reactions: 6
Vixmeldrew and her are like the same!
Also hannah having to get a mortgage holiday....didn't they only get the mortgage like last month?

Reactions: 9
Also hannah having to get a mortgage holiday....didn't they only get the mortgage like last month?
Yeah but she seems to enjoy not paying for stuff... Surprised she hasn't started sucking up to banks to try and get free cash the way she sucks up to handbag designers and bloody Sainsbury's to get that chocolate she inhales.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah I can definitely see a lot of similarities between Meldrew and Hannah!

And that's what I was thinking re. the mortgage holiday. Bet she still buys new clothes/tat though

Yeah but she seems to enjoy not paying for stuff... Surprised she hasn't started sucking up to banks to try and get free cash the way she sucks up to handbag designers and bloody Sainsbury's to get that chocolate she inhales.
Don't forget the hat she was desperately trying to get recently!

• Haha
Sorry I don’t understand how she has just brought a house and is already applying for a mortgage holiday!?

i doubt her work has dried up so quickly!

she would have had enough for a month/2 months due to previous work surely?

Reactions: 8
Sorry I don’t understand how she has just brought a house and is already applying for a mortgage holiday!?

i doubt her work has dried up so quickly!

she would have had enough for a month/2 months due to previous work surely?
She's out for anything she can get. I can't imagine she knows what if feels like to need anything!

I used to love Hannah pre-baby, now there is nothing to love about her. She has lost her sense of style and doesn't even fall into the mum blogger thing given that she seems to not want to actively parent her child. Such a shame because there was a time she really held the influencer title, at least certainly for me - i bought a lot of stuff i saw her in, now i would actively avoid it.

Reactions: 12
I don't really get what category she falls into either.
She says she's a blogger. Her blog site still says coming soon, and I'm pretty sure prior to that her last blog was like February the beginning of. I know a few people who do blogging (not even as their full time job) and they post way more than her! She does a lot of ADS but won't get a huge commission especially as people won't buying as much. Makeup and new clothes are bottom of my list at the moment.
And like someone else said she can't do mummy blogging as she doesn't seem to actually care or know anything. So work must be drying up, hence the mortgage holiday needed.
Maybe this is the end??

Reactions: 7
I remember her saying a few weeks ago that she wants to write a book and has been working on a few pages of it. What the hell will she write about unless she’s planning on doing fiction? Her grammar is awful though so she’ll surely struggle to get anything published

Reactions: 1
The thing is... there is nothing original about her. Nothing interesting. So she tries to make herself seem relatable by posting about "LOL found these wrinkled clothes on the floor that I wore 4 days in a row last week thought I'd put them on again now" or "LOL haven't washed my hair in 3 weeks" but really she just makes herself seem stinky and dirty. The only people who "relate" to her are the ones who have severe FOMO and cling on to her every word like she is the oracle of all things fashion/lifestyle.

Just had the quickest of looks at her grid. Community creator? Then I saw her face. Instant hatred.
Well damn she certainly put on a LOT of weight and aged horribly over the past 2yrs

Is it just me that finds it incredibly dangerous of her to be posting about mortgage holidays when she has so little knowledge and understanding of them??
Especially saying how easy it is just to fill in a form and see if you get granted permission. You don't tend to make a full mortgage payment in your first month in a new house (dependent on lender) so her financial situation can’t be too stable considering they moved so recently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.