Hannah Witton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was one of those London YouTubers with a fake American twang. I didn’t realise she was Manc and I live in Manchester raising Manc kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think she just has quite a generic northern accent, I sound a lot like her and I’m originally from greater Manchester. I also lived in London for a time and living away from home in a multicultural place like that can change how you speak somewhat.

Reactions: 2
I think she just has quite a generic northern accent, I sound a lot like her and I’m originally from greater Manchester. I also lived in London for a time and living away from home in a multicultural place like that can change how you speak somewhat.
Oh yeah for sure. I’ve lived in the U.K. for years but come from another country and my accent has really changed.

I just had zero idea that she was northern. I didn’t pick that up at all.

Am I right in thinking she proposed to her boyfriend? A brave move!
I always got the vibe she was more into it than he was- although we barely see him I suppose! Good on her for not waiting around for him to ask I guess!

yikes! I was talking about how unproblematic she is the other day and how there's like only the gg thread out there about her...

*parks spot*

I really like Hannah as a youtuber and enjoy loads of her videos, but I am not at all surpirsed by the fact she is lound and obnoxious in real life. Like her personality in videos but I know for a fact I'd find her so annoying if I ever actually met her.

Reactions: 12
I used to watch Hannah a lot, then I cant remember when I stopped, but it was a while ago. And until somebody mentioned her in the Zoella thread i'd forgotten she even existed.

And I'm not even tempted to go to her channel and she where she's at these days. I feel like I'm so over most YouTubers I used to enjoy.

Reactions: 3
Is it possible that having that whole health problem has changed her?
I'm guessing that what has been said here about stupid attitudes took place before her stoma journey...
Please...? xD

Reactions: 3
I used to watch Hannah a lot, then I cant remember when I stopped, but it was a while ago. And until somebody mentioned her in the Zoella thread i'd forgotten she even existed.

And I'm not even tempted to go to her channel and she where she's at these days. I feel like I'm so over most YouTubers I used to enjoy.
I think Hannah is one of the few youtubers who has continued to put out good quality and varied videos and has also grown up with her audience. She sets goals and puts in the work to reach them. I respect her a lot for that.

Reactions: 12
Is it possible that having that whole health problem has changed her?
I'm guessing that what has been said here about stupid attitudes took place before her stoma journey...
Please...? xD
No, far more recent. Hard to talk about without outing people in her (and her husbands) life.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
aw, what a shame. i used to think she was one of the very few wholesome ones left - though I haven't really watched youtube in a while. But maybe it is impossible to be an influencer and retain a sense of integrity..

Reactions: 5
She seems really nice and unproblematic to me but then again i have no idea about what she's apparently done

Reactions: 9