Hannah Witton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she usually sleep naked? I think she bed shares as well. So basically her son would just wake up and feed from her, she might not have even woken up properly. So maybe the outfit is to stop him from getting milk without her realising? 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Why do we know this about her lmao. Imagine strangers on the internet being able to discuss the clothing you sleep in.

Also that latest weaning outfit reel really exemplifies why I think it’s such nonsense when influencers act like hiding their child’s face is enough to protect their privacy. As if sharing private info doesn’t arguably make a person even more vulnerable than posting a pic of their face. When he gets older her son might not enjoy having videos out there on the internet about how his mother had to wear a sports bra to sleep because of how “boob obsessed” he was. I get the idea of normalising breastfeeding, but he doesn’t get to choose if he wants to participate in the awareness raising.

But no his private life is totally being protected by those face emojis.

Reactions: 20
Surprised she said they're trying for another kid in her latest video, having just finished breastfeeding and getting her freedom back!

Reactions: 10
Why do we know this about her lmao. Imagine strangers on the internet being able to discuss the clothing you sleep in.

Also that latest weaning outfit reel really exemplifies why I think it’s such nonsense when influencers act like hiding their child’s face is enough to protect their privacy. As if sharing private info doesn’t arguably make a person even more vulnerable than posting a pic of their face. When he gets older her son might not enjoy having videos out there on the internet about how his mother had to wear a sports bra to sleep because of how “boob obsessed” he was. I get the idea of normalising breastfeeding, but he doesn’t get to choose if he wants to participate in the awareness raising.

But no his private life is totally being protected by those face emojis.
😂😂 she has done so many stories/ videos of her in bed with a blanket pulled up to her chin. Pretty sure she has mentioned sleeping naked too. Another embarrassing thing to have online about your mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not familiar with raising kids or weaning but why isn't her kid sleeping in a different room from the parents yet at toddler age?

Reactions: 2
I'm not familiar with raising kids or weaning but why isn't her kid sleeping in a different room from the parents yet at toddler age?
I think he does have his own room but Hannah sleeps with him? Or else when he wakes maybe they bring him into their bed.

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised they’re trying for a second baby when they’ve already said their flat is too small and it doesn’t seem like she’s got things in order with Rowens eating and sleeping habits

Reactions: 7
I’m surprised they’re trying for a second baby when they’ve already said their flat is too small and it doesn’t seem like she’s got things in order with Rowens eating and sleeping habits
They probably plan to bed share again, I think Rowan was in their bed until very recently. And I suppose they might do bunk beds or they might be ready to move once the next one was 18-24 months? Who knows...

Reactions: 1
I think Hannah has said in the past that she may need more surgery for UC at some point which is likely to make future pregnancies very unlikely, so I guess they don't want to wait around

Reactions: 16
There’s never a perfect time to have kids, but no parent ever wishes they have less time with their child. Crack on I say.

Reactions: 8
They probably plan to bed share again, I think Rowan was in their bed until very recently. And I suppose they might do bunk beds or they might be ready to move once the next one was 18-24 months? Who knows...
Dan ended up sleeping on the floor for a long time in their room, because Rowan would end up in their bed. They got the double mattress toddler flood bed for Rowan because she ends up sleeping with him because he wakes in the night. They recently got a sleep consultant so it seems to be an issue, but yeah as you say a little odd to add a baby to the mix when her guardian article made it sound like she didn’t have much savings left.

Reactions: 4