Hannah Martin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's anything but sweet. She's so passive aggressive all the time.
Honestly probably didn’t watch enough to see that. I don’t doubt it, I think most influencers are. They are so thin skinned to anyone not telling them they are amazing.

Reactions: 3
Just constant grifting now from Hannah sadly. Absolutely zero content that isn’t some sort of schill.

Reactions: 6
I find her pleasant enough but I'm so sick of these already wealthy instagrammers just getting so much free stuff. Her husband works for Bloomberg ffs does she really need ten thousand free lipsticks

Does anyone know why she's been going go the hospital this week/ what her wound is all about?

Reactions: 2
I think she said it on that last vid, was it a perianal abscess? Something like that, nasty and no doubt horribly painful

Her mouth irks me so much, can’t watch her vids because I’m just so distracted by her lips moving independently to her spoken words and those huge teeth chomping away, her tongue is too big for her mouth as well. This paired with the inane bullshit she spouts, constant ads, utter drivel and the slow baby voice to top it off- yes I can stand her

• Haha
Her mouth irks me so much, can’t watch her vids because I’m just so distracted by her lips moving independently to her spoken words and those huge teeth chomping away, her tongue is too big for her mouth as well. This paired with the inane bullshit she spouts, constant ads, utter drivel and the slow baby voice to top it off- yes I can stand her
Same here. I'm really surprised that this thread is not more active as she's so obnoxious.

Same here. I'm really surprised that this thread is not more active as she's so obnoxious.
Me too. I’m more surprised that she seems to be able to do other people’s makeup really beautifully but when it comes to her own she hugely overdoes the bronzer and draws an extra half centimetre onto her lips.

Reactions: 1
Me too. I’m more surprised that she seems to be able to do other people’s makeup really beautifully but when it comes to her own she hugely overdoes the bronzer and draws an extra half centimetre onto her lips.
Haha. When she starts with the bronzer on her forehead, it makes me wince!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Chronic over sharing. I doubt posting on IG would be so high on my list of priorities while waiting for a general anaesthetic for an invasive procedure.

Reactions: 1