Hannah Martin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? Makeup artist to all the Royals

What's with all the rings she wears? They look like knuckle dusters. So tacky.

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow her ages ago. The quantities of freebies and her inability to declare them properly (admittedly before it was required) drove me insane.

Reactions: 5
Yes it's constant.

Her makeup skills on herself are sometimes a bit questionable. On others, she's very talented and is great at doing base makeup.

It’s the huuuuuge mouth and teeth for me, so distracting in her vids- a shame because I enjoy her apart from that but it drives me mad

glad there is a thread started on her. I find her a bit odd. Used to quite like her way back but she is just qvc now and totally agree that the makeup she does on herself has me looking like 'wtaf'

Agree that she never declares ads too, she needs pulling up for that.

Reactions: 2
Her voice drives me mad.
Calling her daughter Bo bo all the time grates on me too😬
She’s a proper Chelsea set bird.

Her tutorials are ok I guess but,it’s all very high end products.
The other MUAS I follow will often feature drug store ranges too.

She’s certainly not relatable to me.
I’ve unfollowed her.

She is defo one of privilege!

Reactions: 4
I absolutely love Hannah to the point where is say she's deffo my girl crush. I think she's so beautiful and love her tutorials. She does use a lot of high end but also more pharmacy type products too.

She’s half arsed. She was showing the face halo last night
“Guys you need to use these they take makeup off really good”. Brilliant, must’ve taken her 5 seconds to produce that content.

I used to really like her but why oh why does she use a filter the WHOLE time? As a MUA, I would have thought that it would be better for her skills to be shown in a real light? Not some 'as filtered as f...' image. Also Hannah, please declare your AD's, your PR gifts, your Collabs....

Does anyone follow her? Makeup artist to all the Royals

What's with all the rings she wears? They look like knuckle dusters. So tacky.
Her recent story just shows the knuckle dusters off perfectly. They're look awful. I used to love her bur have gone off. She's so privileged it's ridiculous.

I know it's been a while since this thread was active, but I needed somewhere to say why does she keep addressing her followers as 'lads'. So annoying.

• Haha
I'd join in but I have nothing to add as I unfollowed her ages ago.
Her content is very boring and useless to me. Eg. she'd buy (or be sent PR) ten shades of lipstick. I have no problem with that at all.
But the way she pretends to apply them to create content for an instagram reel is very... pointless.

I seek out beauty content because I want to:
1) find out useful information about the product
2) see up close swatches
3) hear your experience of using the product

Her content is just her smearing colours on her face in a rather meaningless way.
I learn nothing from her content.
I hope I'm not being too harsh.

This is what I mean:

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how anyone can believe any of Hannah’s recommendations for make up. She is sent new products every single day so how could she possibly be testing them and giving them a fair trail.

It's her holier than thou attitude that does my head in. She's such an insufferable goody two shoes, but comes across so snippy and rude when she's doing a live and people ask questions.

Hideous story today, at the dentist with a full mouth shot on display- never seen such horse teeth in my life! Yet more undeclared adds to make matters worse

• Sick
Why can she not say 'hyaluronic' properly?! Its ridiculous. Noticed an ad she was doing yesterday and she says it incorrectly throughout. Very professional.

• Wow
I used to just dip in and out of her IG and thought she seemed quite sweet but basically EVERYTHING is an ad now. her book, her earrings, every single makeup item and mostly undeclared- it’s just the worst. My tolerance is at zero for these grifters.

Reactions: 6
I used to just dip in and out of her IG and thought she seemed quite sweet but basically EVERYTHING is an ad now. her book, her earrings, every single makeup item and mostly undeclared- it’s just the worst. My tolerance is at zero for these grifters.
I think she's anything but sweet. She's so passive aggressive all the time.