Hannah Gale #18 Vera from Florida wants her outfits back

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread number 18. Thanks to @influencerbore for the title, please see inspiration below:

IMG_9585.jpeg

Our boss babe single mama managed a total of 6 word salads during the last thread (we've officially put away our big coats and are into light jacket weather), got a thousand compliments from strangers in the street and gave some ad hoc medical advice. Did you know that woman, young men and old men are most likely to get UTI's?

However, biggest shocker of them all was that TB came back into our lives to help Han co-parent. They've had a lovely little gifted getaway and now kind hearted Hannah is coaching him to be an influencer too, through gritted teeth and forced smiles.

As you were lads!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Welcome to thread number 18. Thanks to @influencerbore for the title, please see inspiration below:

View attachment 2931472

Our boss babe single mama managed a total of 6 word salads during the last thread (we've officially put away our big coats and are into light jacket weather), got a thousand compliments from strangers in the street and gave some ad hoc medical advice. Did you know that woman, young men and old men are most likely to get UTI's?

However, biggest shocker of them all was that TB came back into our lives to help Han co-parent. They've had a lovely little gifted getaway and now kind hearted Hannah is coaching him to be an influencer too, through gritted teeth and forced smiles.

As you were lads!
Perfect recap except you're missing the fact he's seemingly being forced to participate in her socials *mouths kiss me*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the forced kiss reel, I can’t work out if she is mouthing “oi kiss me kiss me” or “hey kiss me kiss me”.

Either way, it’s so desperate and cringey it actually made me crawl inside myself 😭

Reactions: 12
Perfect recap except you're missing the fact he's seemingly being forced to participate in her socials *mouths kiss me*
I was in a pretend alternate universe where he wasn't being held captive on a balcony to brays of KISS ME HUG ME, SHADES ON

Reactions: 7
IMG_3549.jpeg
IMG_3548.jpeg

I watched the reel again cos I’m a glutton for punishment. I can’t get past the fact it looks like a mother & son trip. Like she’s treating him for passing his A-levels and got a hotel and snazzy new outfit. It’s weirdddddd.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why does she always put the word “cor” in her word salads?! No one ever says that!!!

Reactions: 15
Never in the 40 years I have existed have I once heard anyone say ‘Cor I love the smell of freshly cut grass’ 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Another classic. She doesn’t even have a garden does she?

I know that parents can have a life separate to their children but, as a fellow mum of two in my 30s, top of my thoughts this weekend has been how I can give my kids an amazing time in the sunshine, after such a wet spring. Not trying to mum-shame, I just don't understand her mindset. Is Hannah just trying to appeal to a much younger audience? Or do her kids not get a look-in when she's considering reading in the garden and debating aperol or pimms?

Reactions: 20
Why has she styled her hair like a 3yr old with two ratty plaits at the front 🥴
Because she is mental.

She is living in her (completely deranged) head - she thinks shes Groovy chick from Bang on the door when im reality shes a hefty, medicated, thirtysomething mum of 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know that parents can have a life separate to their children but, as a fellow mum of two in my 30s, top of my thoughts this weekend has been how I can give my kids an amazing time in the sunshine, after such a wet spring. Not trying to mum-shame, I just don't understand her mindset. Is Hannah just trying to appeal to a much younger audience? Or do her kids not get a look-in when she's considering reading in the garden and debating aperol or pimms?
Id assume it was their Dads weekend if she was out gallivanting with her PR stay. Will say though Ive noy been on socials most of the weekend so didnt see if she had the boys or not.

Also I think choosing/being forced to not show her kids on socials means that her account isnt focused on kid stuff really. Probably for the best 😅

Reactions: 3
Id assume it was their Dads weekend if she was out gallivanting with her PR stay. Will say though Ive noy been on socials most of the weekend so didnt see if she had the boys or not.

Also I think choosing/being forced to not show her kids on socials means that her account isnt focused on kid stuff really. Probably for the best 😅
She had them last night and complained about them.

I'll admit that pastry looks delicious, as I sit here eating my questionable banana.

Reactions: 2
She had them last night and complained about them.

I'll admit that pastry looks delicious, as I sit here eating my questionable banana.
Ah I missed that 🙈 Ive been entertaining my own kids in the heat and only saw up the cringy reel.

My kids are a-holes in the heat. I wont lie but Id never post that on social media where people know me and/or my kids. Its not their fault, they get so over tired and thirsty. Because its hot they dont eat properly and then get hangry too but dont fancy anything. Its my job to entertain them, soothe them and make some of the day fun if I can!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thoughts and prayers for Hannah's classmates who will have to listen to her prattle on about The Boyfriend, and their dirty weekend.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Ah I missed that 🙈 Ive been entertaining my own kids in the heat and only saw up the cringy reel.

My kids are a-holes in the heat. I wont lie but Id never post that on social media where people know me and/or my kids. Its not their fault, they get so over tired and thirsty. Because its hot they dont eat properly and then get hangry too but dont fancy anything. Its my job to entertain them, soothe them and make some of the day fun if I can!
She only posted it last night. Had to reward herself with ice cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Thoughts and prayers for Hannah's classmates who will have to listen to her prattle on about The Boyfriend, and their dirty weekend.
And smell the stale BO off that hideous £1 t-shirt that's clearly not been washed since the weekend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I hand on heart think she looks fine in that bikini (minus the legs apart pose, majority of people dont have a thigh gap Hannah own it!)

The clothes she wears are so unflattering. Im a size 14-16 and though Its taken me a while. I am confident and happy in myself. Shopping isnt great as I do find it difficult across brands and shops to find well fitting clothes but thats just part and parcel of being a woman and wacky sizing I find.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That bikini photo is the most bo-po thing she’s posted in YEARS and I commend her for it. Yes, she’s still awkwardly posed. But there’s no bag/arm covering her tummy, and I think she looks great. I hope she does more of this - rather than empty words about accepting her body but every single action proving otherwise. The bikini is lovely too.

Reactions: 15
I do wish she wouldn’t stand like this. The top half looks great. I believe she could’ve done with a 16 in the bottoms. And to stand like a normal human person. I also don’t actually believe the bottoms are a 14.

Attachments

Reactions: 6