Hannah Casement- is she real?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any goss on Hannah Casement? She has 33k followers on TikTok, and is apparently a hairdresser and is from Northern Ireland.

She does try-on and shipping haul videos, often with a little dance lesson thrown in. She also does cookery videos- usually a jar of Dolmio and that manic smile.

Reactions: 1
I think she’s real 🤣
A video came up on my FYP of her and someone else at an event and someone commented asking if she was just the same IRL as she was online and they said yeh

Reactions: 2
I think she’s real 🤣
A video came up on my FYP of her and someone else at an event and someone commented asking if she was just the same IRL as she was online and they said yeh
I saw that too! But I was thinking maybe they were in on it a bit?

Hannah seems like a lovely woman and harmless. She has a fab figure and her house looks lovely, but I just can’t figure her out. She gives nothing away.

Reactions: 2
I saw that too! But I was thinking maybe they were in on it a bit?

Hannah seems like a lovely woman and harmless. She has a fab figure and her house looks lovely, but I just can’t figure her out. She gives nothing away.
Yeh they very well could be!

Like you say she gives nothing away so could just be her way of keeping her real personality and real life a proper secret. Even if it is an act fair play to her cause it’s getting her some decent engagement.

Reactions: 1