Halfbaked Harvest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Tieghan on Instagram aka halfbaked harvest?

I started following her around 2020 during covid thanks to her amazing food photos! I also got her recipe book.

It became apparent very quickly that she has an eating disorder but it's the elephant in the room and isn't acknowledged.

Her setup is odd as she is almost 30 but lives basically on a family compound in Colorado. Her family is huge and her parents, at least her mom, works for her. Her family give me very off vibes. She seems to have no life really outside of work and her family. Her sibling Creighton posted a birthday song for her on ig (under bday highlights) about how they live off her money... It was gross.

Anyway, another influencer, Melissa Wood shared a reel with Tieghan the other day and there has been backlash. Melissa is a wellness influencer who has past body issues. In the reel, Tieghan's ED is even more obvious. She looks like she could collapse. A lot of people are concerned.

Reactions: 1
Yes I have followed her for years and am also concerned. She makes so much food yet doesn't appear to eat or enjoy any of it. I honestly stopped looking at her IG as much intentionally to make her profile not come up as much. It's hard to look at her. All the fashion week photos she's in are alarming.

Reactions: 2