Guilty Pleasure TV/Music

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My ultimate favourite guilty pleasure TV wise is rock of love. Women fighting it out over Brett Michaels (of poisen fame) to be the love of his life. Trashy as tit but so entertaining. I usually watch quite a different type of TV like black mirror, fleabag, last kingdom but this is my little happy place.

Reactions: 1
My ultimate favourite guilty pleasure TV wise is rock of love. Women fighting it out over Brett Michaels (of poisen fame) to be the love of his life. Trashy as tit but so entertaining. I usually watch quite a different type of TV like black mirror, fleabag, last kingdom but this is my little happy place.
Haha, that and Flavor of Love are so funny. Beauty and the Geek was another trash reality show I used to enjoy watching.

Haha, that and Flavor of Love are so funny. Beauty and the Geek was another trash reality show I used to enjoy watching.
Flavor of love was a close second but I loved that Brett fell in love all the time yet there were three series 😂 flavour of love had that time where one of the women tit on the floor. Total trash tv

All of your no 2 favourites!

TV ... currently Tenable at 3 pm with the lovely Warwick Davies ... can stop work early (home working although that’s gone quiet), veg for an hour and then oops, it’s time to get tea ready. It’s like school hours really.
I like tenables I love it if I get all 10 in a list. 🤣

Reactions: 2
Tv - the golden girls
Music - another radio 2 fan, it’s been getting me through lockdown so far.

I love ‘trashy’ documentaries but they seem to be less common these days and I’ve seen most of the old ones on YouTube

Also BBC Doctors, the afternoon soap. It’s just so unrealistic and bizarre but in a fun way. The Facebook group is great, I love going on there to read viewers criticism, ideas, and poems

I love ‘trashy’ documentaries but they seem to be less common these days and I’ve seen most of the old ones on YouTube

Also BBC Doctors, the afternoon soap. It’s just so unrealistic and bizarre but in a fun way. The Facebook group is great, I love going on there to read viewers criticism, ideas, and poems

Ooh Casualty is mine. Its so unrealistic and I always end up shouting at the TV, especially any birth stuff but I bloody love it (and Dylan)

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I love doctors!

I dont know if its classed as a guilty pleasure but I have rewatched gossip girl sooo many times! Love it.

And love come dine with me, dinner date, a new life in the sun, place in the sun, all that rubbish really.

Tv oh god crime channels,Investigation Discovery,Crime and Investigation,some sky crime especially ‘Snapped’ love that,so many women kill their old man for insurance money.

TV- Airline (So old but so good), Dinner Date, I'm a Celeb, Big Brother (when it was on).

Songs- Don't Stop Movin'- S Club 7, Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO, Horny 98- Mousse T

TV shows - car chase programmes like Police Interceptors and the like, Can’t Pay...

Songs - 90’s pop. Basically anything I used to listen to as a pre-teen 👍🏻

TV- Airline (So old but so good), Dinner Date, I'm a Celeb, Big Brother (when it was on).

Songs- Don't Stop Movin'- S Club 7, Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO, Horny 98- Mousse T
PLEASE tell me where you are watching Airline. Is it on a tv channel?

PLEASE tell me where you are watching Airline. Is it on a tv channel?
It's on TV, one of the more obscure Freeview channels I think. I've been watching it a bit as well, can't remember which channel though. It might be CBS Reality.

I normally just end up watching it if there's nothing else on. 😂😂