Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Life's too short for guilty pleasures!! Enjoy your shitty reality tv and the oldies radio station with your whole chest 😂♥

Reactions: 6

abitfairytale

I made sure I put TV/Music in the topic header just to reiterate that the thread was NOT purely due to self-isolating boredom :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Two questions:

1) Favourite guilty pleasure TV

Mine was Jane McDonald's Travel programme. I realise as a 35yr old, I'm slightly too young for her target demographic, but some of those holiday's/city breaks looked lush!!!

Also quite partial to a Channel 5 royal history documentary, particularly about Henry VIII (+wives) or Edward/Wallace!!!

2) Guilty pleasure radio/music

I will admit to being a BBC Radio 2 fiend.... Fave shows are weekday mornings with Ken Bruce (love Pop Master), but it's a Saturday for me - Rylan followed by Liza Tarbuck!! Bloody love it. Also very partial to Heart 80's/90's.

For the record, yes I maybe 35 but apparently I'm going on 45/55... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 5

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I love ‘trashy’ documentaries but they seem to be less common these days and I’ve seen most of the old ones on YouTube

Also BBC Doctors, the afternoon soap. It’s just so unrealistic and bizarre but in a fun way. The Facebook group is great, I love going on there to read viewers criticism, ideas, and poems

Ooh Casualty is mine. Its so unrealistic and I always end up shouting at the TV, especially any birth stuff but I bloody love it (and Dylan)

• Heart

Sparks

Chatty Member
Tv guilty pleasures

4 in a bed
Come dine with me
Victorious
Spongebob square pants 🤪
Midsomer Murders
Judge Rinder

Music

ELO
Spandau ballet
Fleetwood mac
Roy Orbison

Basically anything from the 80’s
Fleetwood Mac is not a guilty pleasure, it's classsic :love:

• Heart

IndigoViolet

Law & Order on 5 USA for weekday TV. They sometimes throw some Murder She Wrote into the mix too.
Loving Heart 80’s radio wise.

Reactions: 3

Globe

Most things on MTV, would never admit that in real life.
Smooth radio.

no-no

VIP Member
Seeing a lot of guilty pleasures on the unpopular opinion thread so thought I’d bump this.

I miss the days we had cheesy bangers like this 🤣

Love, peace, I’m out of here brothers…

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm a sucker for a programme about property like hotels etc. Like There was a channel 5 series about iconic hotels, that sort of thing I like.

Also stuff like about holiday parks, cruise ships, really random stuff like that. Those fly on the wall, behind the scenes shows.

I think it comes from growing up loving watching Airline on TV.

Reactions: 2

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
Tv guilty pleasures

4 in a bed
Come dine with me
Victorious
Spongebob square pants 🤪
Midsomer Murders
Judge Rinder

Music

ELO
Spandau ballet
Fleetwood mac
Roy Orbison

Basically anything from the 80’s

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
First thing I thought of when I saw this thread was Cruising with Jane McDonald :ROFLMAO:
A
re we allowed to include films? Ive got to say Grease 2

marlaxo

I dont know if its classed as a guilty pleasure but I have rewatched gossip girl sooo many times! Love it.

And love come dine with me, dinner date, a new life in the sun, place in the sun, all that rubbish really.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
TV: Don't really watch much TV nowadays but I used to love Fashion Police and Dinner Date a few years ago, and I enjoyed the Masked Singer more recently.

Music: Maieeaheee, maieeeahuuuuu, maieaaaho, maieaaaha-ha, you know the one.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
All of your no 2 favourites!

TV ... currently Tenable at 3 pm with the lovely Warwick Davies ... can stop work early (home working although that’s gone quiet), veg for an hour and then oops, it’s time to get tea ready. It’s like school hours really.
I like tenables I love it if I get all 10 in a list. 🤣