Growing_our_tribe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so shocked to see poor Riley looking like that!! They neglected that poor girl for way to long. They make me so mad (not just Grecian, Justin too) for standing by and letting things get so bad. Her poor little legs look so frail. She’s a horrible mother who fake cries for the gram. She can take a loan out for a crappy holiday (which she complained about Riley the WHOLE time) but can’t take a loan out to finance important medical procedures. Sorry for the rant but she makes me sick & I feel so horrible for all those girls. But especially Riley.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I can't believe even the father has ignored or not noticed how ill his child was & is. They have her twin to compare her to, surely they could see her slipping way behind her sister. ( I know Riley was always smaller)

Reactions: 7
Don’t get me wrong- the father is equally negligent. I just continue to refer to Grecian as it’s her account and her controlling the narrative of what we see. I think it is actually really poor of the WA health system that they haven’t been reported for neglect

Reactions: 9
It’s the opposite of Munchausen’s. It’s long term neglect and ignoring dire need for medical intervention. Now that Grecian is seeing how much traction and attention she is getting via Riley’s medical situation, she has made it such a focus.. #tubielife hashtags and a ‘medical mama’ podcast. Her motivations are so transparent
Yes it’s a real shame that Grecian didn’t see the dollar signs earlier for Riley’s sake.

I can’t get past how they missed this. Riley has a twin. A literal twin. How was it able to go this far. That poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve been following her for a couple of years and I don’t say this lightly, but I really wonder if there isn’t some kind of munchausens going on here.
She reminds me so much of someone I know, who I swear has munchausens.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but what is munchausens?
“Munchausen syndrome (factitious disorder imposed on self) is when someone tries to get attention and sympathy by falsifying, inducing, and/or exaggerating an illness. They lie about symptoms, sabotage medical tests (like putting blood in their urine), or harm themselves to get the symptoms. Diagnosing and treating Munchausen syndrome is difficult because of the person’s dishonesty.”

In eyebrows case though it would be Munchausen syndrome by proxy which is -

“A mental illness and a form of child abuse. The caretaker of a child, most often a mother, either makes up fake symptoms or causes real symptoms to make it look like the child is sick.”

NOT saying that she is doing that but that’s what the definition is.

Sorry but what is munchausens?

Grecian is the opposite of this though. She ignored obvious symptoms/suffering for way too long. Neglecting poor Riley’s needs. Once she realised she could get attention for having a child with high medical needs however, she dramatically changed her insta content from being all about their IVF journeys and twin life to being about having a high medical needs child #tubielife. She froths on the attention of having a very sick child, but she isn’t making her ill or fabricating/ over exaggerating Riley’s issues. Riley’s issues are so bad because her developmental delays and lack of nutrition were completely ignored during key times in her development.

Reactions: 6
What on earth is she thinking posting those photos of her children? I cannot imagine what her thought process is.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
If your mental health is so poor darl book in with a shrink not a tattooist or a bad eyebrow stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No need to show your baby on a potty. Influencers are really such a low IQ generation.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her dreams of moving south are being put on hold because of Riley I hate how she resents her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Her dreams of moving south are being put on hold because of Riley I hate how she resents her.
Agree. They still could move south, be a great lifestyle for kids and Riley would love it. Most parents would be happy driving their children to important appointments, no matter the distance.

Reactions: 5
No need to show your baby on a potty. Influencers are really such a low IQ generation.
Omg just as a general rule..if you have to put your hand up to cover your child for a photo op..that should be a red flag to you as a mother. Jeez she keeps getting worse

Reactions: 13
Agree. They still could move south, be a great lifestyle for kids and Riley would love it. Most parents would be happy driving their children to important appointments, no matter the distance.
But that would take time away from her brow amd tattoo appointments 🙄😒

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.