Grizzle_Abode

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's taken to filming herself at the gym. I came solely for the DIY and now it's become a day in the life of.

Now she's taken to filming herself at the gym. I came solely for the DIY and now it's become a day in the life of.
Any DIY tips you've ever learnt from her should be quickly forgotten. The only thing this idiot can teach you is how to lose a finger.

I'm not surprised she was invited to be part of tool club... the lass is a complete and utter tool!!

Reactions: 1
How the hell does she get so many ads? She’s always getting sent free stuff but her posts don’t get a lot of likes/comments???

Don't get me started. I've had click off her stories. It looks awful and some of the pieces are bowed and don't even lay flat.

Good luck to her but I'm not interested in her IVF journey either. She should make another page for that. To much mix n blend on her page.

Also does she ever put her camera down? A few weeks ago she put her phone on a supermarket shelf and filmed herself walking down the supermarket aisle. The cringe factor 😣

What is she doing with that table 🤯😵🙀

Whoops…I can see Jess getting a bit of backlash on her latest post 😂 she sold that unit she found on the street to one of her followers. People are commenting saying it’s cheeky she took money for it 😳

Whoops…I can see Jess getting a bit of backlash on her latest post 😂 she sold that unit she found on the street to one of her followers. People are commenting saying it’s cheeky she took money for it 😳
Update…she’s deleted the post 😂

She's still on mute and by the sounds of it I'm not missing much 🤣 Any juicy gossip or have I been blessed with months of idiot-free stories?