Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queen8584

I’m convinced that some of those comments are from ‘Paid’ followers. If their comment section is filled with nothing but praise, it gives off the impression that they are a popular and likeable family, to the average person whom the algorithm suggests the posts to. This then prompts the average person to think they are likeable, and therefore they start following them as if it’s a trend. I believe it’s the same for all their social media accounts.. That’s how all these families get popular almost over night. The secrets of social media.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Now they’re taking over the girls dance routine. Omg!!! These two are nuts. Is this supposed to bring more likes and views. They’re really reaching now!!! Views are dropping like hot cakes. Lol

• Haha
Did anyone see that insta story where Tim pulled Ella in and said she'd boost his insta ratings?🤣🤣🤣🤣
The delusion is real in these two. As for Tim's insta post in that LV belt...the phrase you can't polish a turd comes to mind😜
Did anyone see that insta story where Tim pulled Ella in and said she'd boost his insta ratings?🤣🤣🤣🤣
The delusion is real in these two. As for Tim's insta post in that LV belt...the phrase you can't polish a turd comes to mind😜
SOMETHING IS OFF ABOUT BOTH OF THEM... FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE KIDS.

TIM IS A VERY CONTROLLING HUSBAND AND FATHER... HOPE ELLA ISN'T PREGNANT FROM THESE PAST COUPLE TRIPS...
TALKING ABOUT DISASTER ... HER POOR MOTHER...

• Wow

Chez300

VIP Member
It's evident...out again.....👀
How a couple with 7 kids can have a few dates nights every week is beyond me! Neither work so spend all day together anyway. I guess if your kids don’t go to school you can go out midweek as you have no school run and kids to get up early!

Not sure why Ella is giving us a lecture on how to be more like her and Tim?! 🥴
BD345DD6-B9EC-431F-AC3F-EADCA522809D.jpeg

they really think they are doing something 🤦🏾‍♀️

lovelife879

I found it funny that in their recent vlog the kids couldn't name any academic aspirations they all just said they want to be an actor, tennis player and own a shop? just shows that they are not raising them to value school.. it's not like they go to school anyway.

• Sad

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
Now Harper is feeding Halo😳 she doesn’t even know how to help the baby control the spoon and Tim’s lazy ass is filming it and talking in the background. Why doesn’t he feed the baby? I’ve never seen him feed none of these children.

• Sad

JIMMYBOI8

All there vlogs are scripted and none of the reactions are spontaneous. Kids are aware kf the camera and behave a certain way.

You make a Spain vlog but showed nothing in Spain. 😂😂😂😂

Focus on your kids.
Take them out to the beach, do activities etc.

Why would he pour that water on Harper head like that? Tim is a hot mess of a father. Poor child was in shock.
That was so weird. Who does that tontheirnown daughter for views??

• Sad
  • Wow

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Once again Tim gets something only for himself. The children just stare and watch him eat/drink. No juices, smoothies or anything else for them.

He is such a horrid father.

• Angry

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Have they been priming Halle to keep saying I want to go to Jamaica/go to Jamaica as a whole family...I smell subtle hint dropping there to holiday companies..🤔

MellyStar

Ella, is back at it getting her hair braided and had the nerve to post the baby Halo was crying her little heart out and Haze had to get her and rock her to sleep. But on her lap was Houston fast asleep. What’s more important you new born or getting your hair braided.?
This woman absolutely has no interest in bonding with the baby. We barely see her with Halo. It’s mostly one of the kids holding and taking care of her or her mother babysitting while Ella is out and about living her best life doing whatever it is she and Tim want to do. Her tubes need to tied ASAP! (because we all know Tim is not going to get a vasectomy). They seriously really DO NOT need anymore children.

Grandmaangles

VIP Member
I usually agree with people’s points on here but I’m not sure Heze and Rue sharing is such a big issue. My 12 year old shares with her 3 year old sister, It’s never striked me as odd before. The main issue is probably that Heze said he didn’t want to, It’s a big house so it’s not as though they had no choice
That’s my point he made it a point to say he wanted his own room.

Like you say never had problem with breastfeeding 6 previous times now all of a sudden on baby number 7 milk not coming in, maybe it's got something to do with galavanting at the weekends & wanting to drink alcohol mmm 🤔
She’s always breastfeed the babies longer then this. She’s been partying since this baby been born, and has been pushing this baby out the way.

Chez300

VIP Member
It’s weird that they didn’t get them anything but it’s also weird the kids didn’t ask? A normal kids would ask or nag their parents
They wouldn’t ask if they know when out they can’t ask for anything or Tim will lecture them.

I don’t watch their blogs anymore cos🤮 but reading the comments here confirms why I don’t watch. I feel so bad for these kids lord knows what type of adults they will become. 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
Why does ella keep taking pictures where it looks like she's holding her breath? Lol. It does not look good. Looks like she's in pain and is clearly trying to hard.
Couldn't resist looking at what the fuss was about about old horse nostrils,...obvs breathing in & on her IG people called her out on it she's trying to deny it, really ??? Also comments calling her out exposing her cleavage, not very appropriate for a Christian lady is it !!

Foxybrown

Chatty Member
I hope they paid this interior designer for the work she did so far....but knowing those 2 they probably went with 'free consultation, no obligation offer'.😠

• Sad
  • Wow

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Ella is such a doormat. Tim is a useless leech.

What kind of mother allows this? What kind of father puts himself before his kids?

Chez300

VIP Member
Yeah, what happened to "We do everything together"??? It only applies to the children sharing small rooms apparently.
They’re rich now, so they are busy flexing every chance they get ! I am sure their designer wardrobes are full now but the kids still don’t have beds 🥴

Reactions: 8
In the most recent vlog Ella said they went out there for work smh. Of course it wasn’t just a holiday for the kids to enjoy. Was probably gifted

Reactions: 8