Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
PMSL!!!!! I have tears! What has frankengreg done

That vlog is horrible! He showed his pillow protector cover sheets covered in discharge and puss or whatever that yellow stuff is! He’s disgusting! Why would anyone want to see that!
Ughhhh I’ve just watched his vlog honestly it’s disgusting. From Disney to a hair transplant, I can’t imagine his subscribers are interested in this shit content. That pic of his bandage was absolutely unnecessary, even more unnecessary than everything else he showed. Grim, grim grim he’s gone to seed. He’s 31 I dunno why he’s bothering
8BE23B4B-D48E-4C7A-9663-BD95CB4E7CE8.jpeg
F630408A-8671-4051-B2C1-7080B68AE0D0.jpeg
AFC8A6E8-DF25-435C-B9F7-BE75604DBC92.jpeg
8F996B0A-3315-43E1-8E1B-C3523A297D4B.jpeg
1848A674-AD98-4AE6-BE2E-44AA594DD340.jpeg

OoolongGaboolong

Disgraceful but sadly predictable. The dog was nothing more than a novelty prop to get some attention. Now he realises it's a living being that requires time and love it's been discarded.

Then when west wing stops hanging round with him (probably realised he was being used)

Then he PROVES he was never really a Disney fan by purging and selling everything Disney related, and now is tagging every company he can think of to work with him so he can pay for his new flat.
I think Greg stopped hanging around the west wing because he copied him literally all the time. And after going to DLP together that must have been stressful. 😂

He has a load of Disney tattoos so I find it hard to believe he’s not a genuine Disney fan just cause he’s downsizing. You can’t pay for a mortgage by selling some Disney stuff, he’s getting rid of soft toys and crap that a 30 year old doesn’t need so it’s safe to say he’s grown up.

Rayne

VIP Member
yes Gregory happy pride month. The nerve.
View attachment 608621

View attachment 608624

Also this tweet;

CE00409D-FA62-49D6-A30D-428B3B796829.jpeg

He clearly thinks the F word is acceptable language, so he can dish it out but he can’t take it.

Is he for real? What does he want a better picture of his face for-he was a kid, is he seriously going to the police? I’m not surprised though as remember when he posted those stories the day he was crying in the street about “the police will be tracking your IP address” so I reckon that was because someone commented to him about being gay on insta. That’s if he even did go to he police but I wouldn’t put it past him as he honestly can’t take any comments even though he’s said much worse as evidenced by his tweets
1301EB85-D946-4260-92D6-35A7612CE1DF.jpeg
130F876C-9164-4951-B1B0-BFA556812E28.jpeg

Rayne

VIP Member
Is this gregs way of finally admitting he’s a bully?! Love how he still had to get in there that he was an alleged victim of bullying despite admitting being a bully lmao
10CD792F-668D-44F8-B4A1-33B67A1F6BC3.jpeg

Rayne

VIP Member
Forgot to post this the other day but I absolutely howled more than his dog does when it’s stuck in it’s too small cage all day when I saw he tagged shopdisney. Never going to happen greg hun, they don’t work with racists as you found out the hard way

#notadisneyfanboyanymore #untilheneedssomelikes

9C05C8D5-85BB-4A5C-80A1-4DBFE9EDC3AD.jpeg

Rayne

VIP Member
I wonder why he posted last night saying he was going to an exciting event and then never posted anything? It’s a day later and he still hasn’t posted anything, I doubt firebox will be very impressed, or his followers who are waiting to see what the event was

Screenshot of his stories from yesterday:
B97CF227-DB90-4616-908F-089EA20BC8CA.jpeg

The whole point of going to these things is to promote the brand surely

WaltAlaska

I wonder why he posted last night saying he was going to an exciting event and then never posted anything? It’s a day later and he still hasn’t posted anything, I doubt firebox will be very impressed, or his followers who are waiting to see what the event was

Screenshot of his stories from yesterday:View attachment 54579

The whole point of going to these things is to promote the brand surely

E8599A1A-EA43-4DA1-BEC9-85686002CEB7.jpeg

Hmmm not convinced at all... usually Gregory never enjoys a moment, and witnesses an event/life through his screen.. including his wedding

WaltAlaska

View attachment 110063

Did he cut it with a knife and fork while using a basin lmao
PMSL omg!!! What has he done!

B25F2485-64CD-4A01-9B29-87C439DD13B7.jpeg

Oh! Here we are once again being irresponsible food and advocating over eating I’m sure these kinds of posts could be considered as a trigger!!!! He’s thoughtless!! All the young followers he has and he’s constantly doing this type of thing

OoolongGaboolong

I think there’s more to it than that, he followed them on twitter and used to interact with them on there liking and retweeting when he had an account. Plus the posting the Satanic flag to Instagram to make a massive feature like that. He knows what it means
If that is true then it raises alarm bells. There are very serious mental health questions to be asked of anyone who aligns with an organization like that.

Rayne

VIP Member
No Gregory, it really is about you being a nasty piece of work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 140243
LMAO! I actually stopped watching Greg the last week as he’s so insufferably boring but now I am back on it after this little attention seeking stunt. Honestly, no one even posted on here for like a week and he absolutely had to go and make it about himself. Greg the only thing you have in common with Wreck it Ralph is the size of your nose

he would have loved to show off his stay at the hotel like he did on his wedding vlog that was #GIFTED by the woman that allegedly kicked him out on to the streets
Then why didn’t he show it off? If it was gifted he would have? When did he say his mum kicked him out?

Rayne

VIP Member
Gregory is not happy with his hair dye job, he’s having to heavily filter it in pics and he was trying to hide it in stories earlier today. I wouldn’t be happy either, he must have got tips off his mate Sarah Louise porter hahaha.
3 pics all with 24 hours and all completely different shades cos he filters it so heavily
Also what the hell are those fake freckles, it is not cute
85FBAC51-BC95-4FCC-BCC3-9658A906FD4F.jpeg
B9C749E4-E550-4D1E-A5A4-B9B00CC276CE.jpeg
D90DD3C5-7BAE-4C77-B7C7-9A7872F2F5E6.jpeg

RightYouLot

He hasn’t grown though? he literally just tries (and fails) to hide it better because he wanted the influencer life so had to try and he holier than thou when deep down he’s still a nasty piece of work. Read the thread. There’s plenty here that shows what a nasty piece of work he still is, I wouldn’t bother defending or standing up for him on here as he would never do the same for you
Nah im not defending him or standing up for him. He's no angel for sure!

Rayne

VIP Member
i can see why he needed the break during the pandemic and moved back to his mums pmsl!!!!
Do they even bother seeing Craig’s mum anymore now they’re not living at her house? They have one night out a year with her by the looks of it