Gráinne McCoy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone listen to the crime world podcast on Whitney and Ebony Hughes? Surprised Grainne and friends were keeping this company. Sounds so dodgy
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I like Grainne but she is intense! So much work done too but she looks well for it. She acts like she is on ❄ on a normal Monday morning so I can't imagine her hyped like she will be at her parties. There will be some stairs cried on after that party #mothersruin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Her voice is so shrill. I did wonder about her mum raising Ryan and I'd say that's fairly standard for young teenage mums. Then her mum had another son after anyway. She must be more like a sister to Ryan. Was his dad also 15?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
She was extremely young when she got pregnant. Not everyone can deal with that. She’s turned it around though so fair play to her
Totally agree I was 16 when I had my son my Mam helped raise him
I like Granny 👀 she has done well for herself
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
I remember when she put the tickets on sale they sold out that day it really looked like a great night 💓now being nosey what was the food like and what was in the goodie bags 😂asking for a friend 😂🤣
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember when she put the tickets on sale they sold out that day it really looked like a great night 💓now being nosey what was the food like and what was in the goodie bags 😂asking for a friend 😂🤣
Was it worth £85!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1