Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I don’t think either of Grace’s siblings have had children yet and they’ve both been married a little while now. Of course that might not be their choice but they must be more lenient on contraception these days. I can’t see Grace having a baby anytime soon idk. Otherwise would they only have sex in order to conceive and never for the fun of it? Sorry if that comes across ignorant.
Technically in religion that is what sex is for, hence the banning of gay relationships as a relationship is supposed to be a union to have children (obviously I don't agree but I went to a Catholic school and this is what we were taught)

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Must be annoying to live with someone who does YouTube, especially if you just wanna relax after a hard day at work or if you just wanna chill in your pjs and just look a bit shit, it must be annoying being filmed and I think sometimes her mum seems fed up of the filming. I know I would be
Oh yeah defonitly i somtimes wonder why doesnt she just do these videos herself why does she always cook for the whole family not that they complain but atleast they wouldnt have to be so involved if they didnt want too be because she could just film when there at work so there not even in the videos

oshare

VIP Member
Do you think Grace would ever go on a missionary?
I recently read an article that a lot of missionaries come home with severe depression. Truly hope she won't go. I also don't think she can stay away from home/family that long.

caterday28

Chatty Member
I only see her most recent video as being the tiktok gadgets video from 2 days ago

Then the caterpillar cake from 5 days ago on her Extra Grack channel... why can’t I see the new one?? 🤔
They're not talking about Grackle but a different YouTuber.